What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

Interestingly, my team plays against Billy Ross who is one of the finalist on Friday night in the WV State Playoffs.

My vote for Grant Polley is unique. It has the dubious distinction of being cast for a candidate that I support 100% who will actually win today.

My vote for Grant Polley is unique. It has the dubious distinction of being cast for a candidate that I support 100% who will actually win today.

I agree. That said, please vote in the election that matters too!

I wasn't sure we could outlast the Sooners fanbase - nice work everyone!

Looks like the next round is against an Oregon State commit (Brook Wellsfry sitting at 58% right now).

Last edited:
Phase Four Voting Period: The four (4) Players who advance from the Phase Three Voting Period will be featured on the Website (as described above in brackets) between November 9,
2016 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and November 15, 2016 at 11:59 a.m. Central Time (the “Phase Four Voting Period”). During the Phase Four Voting Period, individuals will be invited to visit the Website and vote one (1) time per browser session per day. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the Players in each of the two (2) match-up brackets with the most votes during the Phase Four Voting Period, as determined by
Administrator, will be deemed the Grand Prize Winners. Votes received from any person in excess of the stated limitation may be void. All voting and winner determination are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.

Phase Four Voting Period: The four (4) Players who advance from the Phase Three Voting Period will be featured on the Website (as described above in brackets) between November 9,
2016 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and November 15, 2016 at 11:59 a.m. Central Time (the “Phase Four Voting Period”). During the Phase Four Voting Period, individuals will be invited to visit the Website and vote one (1) time per browser session per day. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the Players in each of the two (2) match-up brackets with the most votes during the Phase Four Voting Period, as determined by
Administrator, will be deemed the Grand Prize Winners. Votes received from any person in excess of the stated limitation may be void. All voting and winner determination are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.

So only 1 more round?

It's on, Buffs. We're getting ****ing housed 75-25 right now. SKOBUFFS!

Back