What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

It appears the Beavs aren't going away without a fight -
we made massive gains in the past hour or so, going from the 30s to a peak of around 68, but they're slowing chipping away and we're down to the high 62s.

If you haven't found a way to submit multiple votes, try Internet Explorer. I was limited to one per day with Firefox, but switched to IE during the previous round and found I could stuff the box at will.

STUFF THAT BOX!

I can vote about four times a minute by repeatedly opening the link incognito, voting and, closing the incognito window and repeating.

Accidentally voted for the beav once, but got at least 150 Grant votes to offset it.

It appears the Beavs aren't going away without a fight -
we made massive gains in the past hour or so, going from the 30s to a peak of around 68, but they're slowing chipping away and we're down to the high 62s.

If you haven't found a way to submit multiple votes, try Internet Explorer. I was limited to one per day with Firefox, but switched to IE during the previous round and found I could stuff the box at will.

STUFF THAT BOX!
It might not be the beavs stuffing the box. For all we now it could be the other guy's high school classmates going nuts on heir smart phones over lunch.

It might not be the beavs stuffing the box. For all we now it could be the other guy's high school classmates going nuts on heir smart phones over lunch.
Yeah, very possible. Surely just coincidental that Grant's massive jump happened to take place between about noon and 1pm Central time... or when Denton was likely taking lunch as well.

Last edited:
I can vote about four times a minute by repeatedly opening the link incognito, voting and, closing the incognito window and repeating.

Accidentally voted for the beav once, but got at least 150 Grant votes to offset it.
This takes a long time and shouldnt' be necessary. The rules allow for one vote per browser session per day, so you shouldn't need to go incognito. Every time I reload Firefox, it's a new browser session. Depending on the damn pictures and how many times I have to satisfy them, I can vote every 5-10 seconds. Not at work, though.

This takes a long time and shouldnt' be necessary. The rules allow for one vote per browser session per day, so you shouldn't need to go incognito. Every time I reload Firefox, it's a new browser session. Depending on the damn pictures and how many times I have to satisfy them, I can vote every 5-10 seconds. Not at work, though.
So, you're saying I should vote smarter, not harder?

Back