What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA OT Kanan Ray (SIGNED to COLORADO)

If it weren't for an injury, Ray was good enough to play as a true freshman. So we're basically getting an inexperienced junior with him competing for the job this year. Nowhere near the typical freshman after GS & RS years.

I feel like he is the forgotten one. If he comes back at full strength, we have some decent talent between him, moretti, Sherman and Sauvo. All four of those guys are maulers too.

With Moretti, I try to stay optimistic about his injury situation. Nerve damage is tricky. He's got youth on his side, there is that.

CU's success on the oline will change drastically if Ray and Moretti become fully healthy and at playing weight.

With Ray being able to play all 5 positions, center could be where he ends-up playing. It Sauvao can then live-up to his hype and he turns out to be the Mustafa of the OL, the middle (Jake, Ray and Sauvao) of the line has the potential to be really nasty. I have not lost faith in Colby, but there was too many times where he got overpowered. I get Colby was a freshman; he could still be the answer at center with better size strength and coaching.

Back