What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 WA WR Daniel Arias (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Arias may be my favorite recruit in this class. Aside from the obvious physical ability, he seemed like the one recruit who was the key to keeping the rest of the class intact. That kind of leadership and commitment is impressive.

I Love Daniel so far, this kid has been a true Buff since the very beginning. You will do big things here at Colorado.

GO BUFFS!!

Dude is a leader. High character. His offers from USAFA and USNA are good indicators that he can get it done in the classroom as well. Plus, he’s got the raw physical tools to make it all work. I have high hopes for DA. Will be rooting for him.

Daniel seems like a well rounded young Man that has his plan. He is going to follow through and do what is needed to execute his plan. I love his Mom already, what a smile. I am so happy for him and his Family and am also really happy he is bringing his talents to CU. Also has a sense of humor.

Last edited:
Daniel seems like a well rounded young Man that has his plan. He is going to follow through and do what is needed to execute his plan. I love his Mom already, what a smile. I am so happy for him and his Family and am also really happy he is bringing his talents to CU. Also has a sense of humor.

I think it's so funny that he made a big deal of saying he's a legit 6'4'' and in his press conference HCMM said he was "almost 6'4''"

It’s like someone made this kid in a factory. What a great human.
This is one reason I love college football. You get to watch kids from the time their names pop up on a recruiting list through the end of their college career. Whether or not they go to the next level doesn’t really matter as much as seeing them grow as people. In a small way, we fans get to watch them blossom on the field and off. And it’s an endless cycle. Every year it begins again. I love college athletics. I love the Buffs!

Back