What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 WA WR Daniel Arias (SIGNED to COLORADO)

With both Arias and Stanley, the fact that they're running multiple distances instead of focusing does hurt any individual time a bit because they're tired and because they're not focusing on being their best at any one distance. Also, guys run faster when they're pushed by better competition than they are getting in most events. That's a long way of saying that Arias (and Stanley) are both damn fast and we should be excited.

Going back through his thread, it won't surprise me if he turns into a big time player.

Last edited:
How did we get this kid? Why didn’t Eastern Washington offer???

I only recall him playing in the UW game. Does he still have four to play?

Good luck to him. Won’t be drafted, but his size and speed combination will get him in a training camp, I would think. Up to him to improve his consistency, focus and hands enough to make it.
Arias is a plus athlete, if he could consistently catch the ball he would get a long look in the league but he doesn't.

I wonder if he wouldn't have been much better off switching to defense a couple years ago. He isn't afraid of contact and tackled on coverage teams early at CU.

Would have liked to see him bulk up a little and try it at OLB or as a big safety. With his speed, strength, and quickness he might even have been able to shine as an edge guy who covers and rushes the passer.

Back