What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Stanford Basketball game thread

Good luck Tatankas. We will be rooting for you to beat these chokers. Make them look bad in the process.

Saturday will be a different story but tonight...frenemies.

Don't have a great feeling, but who cares. Go buffs!!!

Yeah. I really don't like the vibe coming out of the team the last few days. Jelly's hurt, Dre's sick, and Adams is injured. SHT, The Mayor, XJ, and Ski ALL need to step up tonight.

I hope the team realizes how big the game tonight is. Lose and I think we're close to bubble status again as the nation starts to reevaluate the strength of the pac 12.

Yeah. I really don't like the vibe coming out of the team the last few days. Jelly's hurt, Dre's sick, and Adams is injured. SHT, The Mayor, XJ, and Ski ALL need to step up tonight.

I hope the team realizes how big the game tonight is. Lose and I think we're close to bubble status again as the nation starts to reevaluate the strength of the pac 12.

Don't think so. Your RPI is high and we all still have the tourney to play. The rest of the country is sucking right now too in key spots. I think CU beats anyone from Oregon and the Bay Area trip was always going to be the challenge even without illness and injury. Think you might pull it off but even if you don't, the real game is Saturday :nod:

Last edited:
Don't think so. You're RPI is high and we all still have the tourney to play. The rest of the country is sucking right now too in key spots. I think CU beats anyone from Oregon and the Bay Area trip was always going to be the challenge even without illness and injury. Think you might pull it off but even if you don't, the real game is Saturday :nod:

I'll be there Saturday.

Don't think so. You're RPI is high and we all still have the tourney to play. The rest of the country is sucking right now too in key spots. I think CU beats anyone from Oregon and the Bay Area trip was always going to be the challenge even without illness and injury. Think you might pull it off but even if you don't, the real game is Saturday :nod:

We're not scared of playing in Berkeley no matter how hard you try :lol:

We're not scared of playing in Berkeley no matter how hard you try :lol:

I'm not trying to scare you and a lot of CU alums crash the Bay Area for all of our sporting match ups. Good for the conference and a great venue IMO. City Hippies love entertaining Mountain Hippies and it just so happens that we're on a collision course. Of course, we need to beat Utah first and you need to crush furd tonight. And yes, the game that matters the most for both of us is in Berkeley on Saturday.

Ski off to his typical slow start ... missing layups. :rolling_eyes:

Back