What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Buffaloes at Frenso State Basketball game thread

When are we going to fix our team free throw shooting? It's gotten ****ing ridiculous.

I think Fresno's hot garbage stank rubs off on everyone in the gym - players, refs, fans, everyone. Win or lose I'd fire that coach for putting such a craptasticly awful looking product on the court every night. We're all worse people for having witnessed Fresno State basketball.

It would be nice if anyone from the bench can give us a spark, anyone? Oh ok, no one wants to be that guy. :bang:

Getting a win is all that matters. Another learning experience as this team grows up.

8-2 is all I care about right now.

#rolltad

We'll be able to play ugly like this and beat most of the Pac-12 bottomfeeders on the road, although they're almost all better than last year and not the guaranteed wins they were, so we better be careful. To take the next step, we have to prove we're good enough to beat the mid-table Pac teams on the road with some consistency. Hope to see us progress to that this season. Still, for now I'll be happy we got the road win. Hope they can use that as a springboard.

8-2 for the first time in 11 years.

Roll damn tad. His basketball team held FSU to less points than their football team put up in the first effing half against our football team.

When do they get a longer break for xmas? I wonder if they aren't somewhat emotionally drained - lots of games to get up for early in the season

So far I have been wrong on two games. Predicted an L against Murray State and a W against Wyoming. Still on track with the record though.

When do they get a longer break for xmas? I wonder if they aren't somewhat emotionally drained - lots of games to get up for early in the season

Now. We don't play our next one, Northern Arizona, until 12/21. Then we don't play after that, Hartford, until 12/29. Time to rest up, get two home victories, and head into Tucson/conference play at 10-2.

Dre with 20 boards tonight. Beast mode. 17 points to go with it.

Love the 39-26 margin on the boards

12/21 from the free throw line (57%). No excuse to not consistently shoot in the 70s.

CU only attempted 4 three pointers tonight. Wow.

The high scorer for Fresno State had 8 :lol:, but that's what can happen when your team shoots 29% and gets killed on the boards.

Attendance was officially 6,599 but Mark Johnson estimated 3,500.

Fresno State plays at UCLA on 12/22.

The game played out like hot garbage, but I think that was exactly what Tad Boyle was looking for from the defensive end. Not reading too much into it besides Colorado is coming off of two huge emotional games and took care of business on the road. Still rolling along fine as a tourney team.

We take care of our home games and we are sitting at 19wins. Think we can beat UW and WSU on the road, Utah, ASU, OSU, and Cal to put us at 25wins during the regular season... 25-5 before tourney play. That should be quite the resume.

We take care of our home games and we are sitting at 19wins. Think we can beat UW and WSU on the road, Utah, ASU, OSU, and Cal to put us at 25wins during the regular season... 25-5 before tourney play. That should be quite the resume.

Whoa whoa whoa... tap the brakes buddy :lol:

Back