What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

i
San Jose State
(7-23, 1-17 MW)

• [*=right]0
    [*=right]
    [*=right]
    [*=center]0

i

Boise State
(19-12, 9-9 MW)

• [*=right]25
    [*=right]
    [*=right]
    [*=center]25

Espn is so stupid it makes my head hurt.

this one is on the AP. You'd think someone who's doing recaps would have at least glanced at the consensus on CU (which is Buffs are a lock). Someone went out of their way to make up nonsense about CU, or else got CU and Cal completely confused...because it's Cal that needs a run in this tournament, not us.

Cville,
Not sure where to post this, figured you might know the answer on this. I can't recall Greensboro doing the curtain look to block out most of the second deck like they do for the women's ACC tourney before. Have they done it for the early rounds before like this? I can't imagine it still being in place on Friday, maybe even tomorrow.

Cville,
Not sure where to post this, figured you might know the answer on this. I can't recall Greensboro doing the curtain look to block out most of the second deck like they do for the women's ACC tourney before. Have they done it for the early rounds before like this? I can't imagine it still being in place on Friday, maybe even tomorrow.

I don't recall the curtain and I've been there for the old 8/9 play in game back in the round robin days. I could be wrong, but I'd guess it's a new thing for Wednesday...maybe tomorrow too, but with NC State, Maryland etc in action tomorrow it may come down.

Good luck to Maryland tomorrow, wouldn't mind one last Virginia/Maryland showdown.

I don't recall the curtain and I've been there for the old 8/9 play in game back in the round robin days. I could be wrong, but I'd guess it's a new thing for Wednesday...maybe tomorrow too, but with NC State, Maryland etc in action tomorrow it may come down.

Good luck to Maryland tomorrow, wouldn't mind one last Virginia/Maryland showdown.
2004 all over again... not exactly counting on it. After the national championship, that ACC Tourney run is my favorite Terps memory.

I'm sure we'll get another UMD/UVA matchup, assuming the ACC/Big 10 Challenge continues, won't quite be the same though.

2004 all over again... not exactly counting on it. After the national championship, that ACC Tourney run is my favorite Terps memory.

I'm sure we'll get another UMD/UVA matchup, assuming the ACC/Big 10 Challenge continues, won't quite be the same though.

I have mixed feelings. You're right that the ACC/B1G challenge will undoubtedly make that a match up sooner rather than later. Aside from that, though, it's been made pretty clear ACC schools want nothing to do with Maryland and won't willingly schedule them for a long time. As I've said, I think Maryland is making a poor choice, but I personally don't harbor any resentment to the point I wouldn't want to see a UVA/UMD bball or football series. However, others, like Coach K feel quite strongly about never playing UMD again.

Bracket Matrix updated tonight. CU the 2nd 10 seed, 100/100 brackets have CU in the field. This doesn't take the USC win into account, but obviously a win did no harm.

this one is on the AP. You'd think someone who's doing recaps would have at least glanced at the consensus on CU (which is Buffs are a lock). Someone went out of their way to make up nonsense about CU, or else got CU and Cal completely confused...because it's Cal that needs a run in this tournament, not us.

You know, I see an article on an espn site. I am assuming it came from ESPN. They generate a ton of content and they have been spewing bull**** about CU all season.

They had curtains up over the 2nd deck? I didn't notice that, but I only watched but a few minutes of the BC-GT game when I got home, maybe they had taken them down by then. They were pushing $35 tickets for yesterday's session and that included all 3 games.

I was very jealous of the ACC contract with ESPN. Here is was watching CU versus USC on a laptop and I see two terrible ACC games on ESPN2 and ESPNU.

They had curtains up over the 2nd deck? I didn't notice that, but I only watched but a few minutes of the BC-GT game when I got home, maybe they had taken them down by then. They were pushing $35 tickets for yesterday's session and that included all 3 games.
crowd_360px.jpg

Partially, it was a similar set-up to this. I believe the ACC Tournament used to be completely sold out, you had to get the tickets through the schools. Hence, why they went to the Georgia Dome in 2001 and set all those records. Maybe 4-5 years was the first time you could get tickets at the box office (possibly excluding the play-in game).

Same here, every ACC tournament game is on the ESPN family of networks. :bang:
Terps fans don't like the ESPN contract with how many games end up on ESPN3. They do have a good tournament deal however, not to mention locally they're all on Raycom as well. I'll miss all the Hardees/Bojanles ads(not).

Terps fans don't like the ESPN contract with how many games end up on ESPN3. They do have a good tournament deal however, not to mention locally they're all on Raycom as well. I'll miss all the Hardees/Bojanles ads(not).

The problem with those Raycom games is that on Saturday's they will broadcast an ACC game on the local CBS affiliate and we usually end up missing a big national game because of that.

Last edited:
The problem with those Raycom games is that on Saturday's they will broadcast an ACC game on the local CBS affiliate and we usually end up missing a big national game because of that.
The ones in the DC area don't. I can't speak for other areas of the country. They tend to be on FOX or whatever UPN is known as now.

Espn just showed fsu's resume and showed no bad losses. So if they show one for CU they are full of it.

UCSB getting killed by Cal Poly at half. Still plenty of time but wtf? A UCSB loss will cost us a top 100 win.

And Washington's RPI is now down to 99..

UCSB getting killed by Cal Poly at half. Still plenty of time but wtf? A UCSB loss will cost us a top 100 win.

And Washington's RPI is now down to 99..

That UCSB game looks like it's over. They were up early and then stopped playing any defense. Very strange and unexpected performance.

Back