What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ ASU Official game thread

These guys still need tackling drills. Pathetic when one guy drags 5 guys 8 yards.

That's not so much tackling, which I think is improved. We are just short, small and not very strong. We can only take guys out at their knees. When was the last time we had a big hit?

That's not so much tackling, which I think is improved. We are just short, small and not very strong. We can only take guys out at their knees. When was the last time we had a big hit?
Yeah, but we make up for it by being slow.

Reactions: SBG
No need for panic. We have 1 verbal out of 14 that isn't a 2* or lowest ranked 3*. And one of those 2*'s will be a pleasant surprise.

No need for panic. We have 1 verbal out of 14 that isn't a 2* or lowest ranked 3*. And one of those 2*'s will be a pleasant surprise.

Don't worry about that CVB. MM knows how to build a MWC team.

I can vouch for Rick George. I found out today that he lived a couple of miles from me.....just sold his house. One of his neighbors is a friend of mine.....says that Rick is very pleasant at dinner parties. We are on our way.

That ASU fumble couldn't have been given to us any better and we found a way to let them keep it. Plenty of practice fodder this week.

I can vouch for Rick George. I found out today that he lived a couple of miles from me.....just sold his house. One of his neighbors is a friend of mine.....says that Rick is very pleasant at dinner parties. We are on our way.

His wife usually brings a lovely pecan roll.

ASU's version of Rudy just scored there. We need to burn these uniforms (black helmets), nothing good has ever happened in them.

Maybe our new-look 2014 uniforms should have a road-alternate helmet where the CU logo on the helmet is replaced with a white flag.

ASU's version of Rudy just scored there. We need to burn these uniforms (black helmets), nothing good has ever happened in them.

And he scored in the 3rd quarter. Not even a garbage 4th quarter td. A garbage 3rd quarter TD to a mediocre opponent.

Did I hear that this drive is against asu's #1's? Or is that me imagining that our offense doesn't look inept at the moment. Perfect time for a tv timeout!

Pac-12 announcer believes Upland is in Colorado. Not this crew's finest work.

Overland/Upland. What's the difference at this point? Or, maybe he was mistaking Upland for Upslope. Time for some beer I guess.

Back