What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Oregon State Game official thread

I can't believe people are still talking about winning another game. Who do we beat? AZ, UT and Cal are improving. USC has 3rd stringers that would start for us. Where does a win come from, or even a competitive game?

6 passing TDs for Mannion. An OSU record. I thought we stopped setting records? BTW, this was announced during the LSU vs UGA game.

I can't believe people are still talking about winning another game. Who do we beat? AZ, UT and Cal are improving. USC has 3rd stringers that would start for us. Where does a win come from, or even a competitive game?

The FCS team they'll schedule to make up for Fresno St... at this point it's about getting the team some experience, there's no bowl game in our future, not this year.

Riley should have been using the time to work on his running game because when he plays a good team he will need it.

Even last year's team won a game. They'll get one. Maybe two, depending on who/if the empty week is filled.

Took the dogs for a walk. Couldn't take it any longer. But I remain positive about the staff and direction of the program. I really want to hear something positive from Rick George, however.

my observations.....CU will not win another game this year. The real Conner Wood showed up, Nembot is not good and at this point will never be, Powell runs soft, and the D line is weak.

We'll win another game, possibly 2 if we get the 12th game scheduled. It was a road game against a bowl team, we're not going to win those when Wood has a terrible day. Wood isn't going to be this bad every game.

my observations.....CU will not win another game this year. The real Conner Wood showed up, Nembot is not good and at this point will never be, Powell runs soft, and the D line is weak.

:stupid: but I think we'll win at least one if not two games.... every squirrel finds a nut every once and awhile.

I'm glad they didn't curl up into a ball and quit. The two 4th quarter TDs were important to the players. It's good that they aren't all quitters. Not that it made any difference today, but they've won the 4th quarter every week.

I'm glad they didn't curl up into a ball and quit. The two 4th quarter TDs were important to the players. It's good that they aren't all quitters. Not that it made any difference today, but they've won the 4th quarter every week.

Against 2nd stringers. Means nothing IMO.

Man I missed this one. I will shut up and go sit in the corner now. Thank goodness for Gillam, Awuzie, Adkins.

Well not much to say but that was awful. How did Atkins look? Sounded like he had a good game. Is he our starter going forward? Mind u, I listened on the radio, didn't see it.

Watching GA v LSU ... can't believe this is the same program we beat 3 years ago. They are eons beyond us now.

Given their recruiting over the years they've been eons beyond us for the last decade.

Well not much to say but that was awful. How did Atkins look? Sounded like he had a good game. Is he our starter going forward? Mind u, I listened on the radio, didn't see it.

Adkins looked very good. Showed power - pumped his legs and had a good lean, breaking tackles & moving the pile. He could so accelerate past guys on the outside.

Back