What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Washington football game thread

I listened to it but I turned it off, it was 31-7. I even watched the whole beat down by Missouri a few years back. 58-0 or whatever it was. I had enough last night, looks like I didn't miss much in the second half. 59-7 wtf?

Everyone ripped Greg Brown last year yet Kent Baer seems to be getting a pass. Our defense is worse this year with essentially the same players give or take. Either we owe Brown an apology or we start questioning Baer. That is unless you think we have less "talent" than last year.

Check out the thread i started on this subject. I am wondering the same thing.

Hard to know how much is due to lack of talent lack of experience in new scheme culture change still needed or coaching

The only DB who seems to play with any clue is Henderson. With so much individual coaching, how is that possible?

This game reaffirmed a lot of things for me. One, we have a looonnng way to go. Two, Washington is much better than their record indicates. Three, we are still awful away from home. Four, Sefo is undoubtedly still a Freshman. Five, Gillam is a play maker.

Washington is good enough to capitalize on each and every mistake we made, and they did. They also had some help from some ridiculous catches in traffic. We had DB's in the right spot a lot of times, but they just made the catch. One of the better teams we have faced all year, despite their record.

Maybe we knock off Cal, and maybe be competitive against Utah. The USC game is looking worse and worse as each week passes.

I was there. I wish I wasn't. It was embarrassing. Not much to say other than everything that could go wrong. Did go wrong.

It happens. It sucks you spent all that energy and resource supporting our team. You are not alone.

I listened to it but I turned it off, it was 31-7. I even watched the whole beat down by Missouri a few years back. 58-0 or whatever it was. I had enough last night, looks like I didn't miss much in the second half. 59-7 wtf?

ToJo got knocked off the ball like a grade schooler being tackled by Mike Ditka, a DB scooped it up and went the other way. Sefo threw a pick 6. That pretty much sums up the 2d half.

Everyone ripped Greg Brown last year yet Kent Baer seems to be getting a pass. Our defense is worse this year with essentially the same players give or take. Either we owe Brown an apology or we start questioning Baer. That is unless you think we have less "talent" than last year.

I'm sorry did Baer recruit these players on defense? Greg Brown played a part in the lack of talent at CU before he left for a year at Arizona and then came back and still sucked with the players he helped recruit. Nobody owes that asshat any apology. He sucked as a coach and he sucked as a recruiter.

Back