What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

UCLA got stripes.

BHrZ4qECIAAm7Fh.jpg:large

vs last year

i.jpg

Those helmets are not my favorite, but they aren't bad either. Nike is doing a little better with combining their crazy with decent aesthetics.

Very good look for the Bruins.

I always wondered why UCONN football didn't incorporate red like their basketball teams

hBnHOY7.jpg

oJSl72d.jpg

I heard CU's gear and uniform provider became Vibram. Can't wait to see how they revolutionize the football uni!

CU Vibrams.jpg

Love how Georgia re-branded the dog logo, and it is nowhere to be seen on the uni's

Does the SEC have feminists like that one in Connecticut? So long as UGA makes sure the logo doesn't appear too rapey, they should be okay. :rolling_eyes:

Indiana gets 5 new helmets

[video=youtube;FsGsAhBKG84]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FsGsAhBKG84[/video]

iu-player-falls-out-of-chair.gif

BL22OvECYAEg_ei.png

I'd like to see a modern football helmet that has an outer "shell" of real leather. Does authentic buffalo leather exist?

Shoot, the Terrapins could come up with something that looks like a real tortoise shell, and that would actually be pretty awesome.

Something like this, but a real helmet:
CharlesOwenAyr8LeatherLook-Brown.jpg

Back