What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac 12 Tournament: Colorado v Arizona Game Thread

lazy passes and giving up too many open looks... did I mention poor FT shooting and giving up the defensive boards?

Have there been any games this year when we bounced back from a really poor first half performance? I'm hoping there has but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Have there been any games this year when we bounced back from a really poor first half performance? I'm hoping there has but I'm drawing a blank right now.
Not really. We were down by five against Oregon on the road and we didn't play well and the Stanford game if I remember right on the road were down by 10 for a lot of the first half and early second half. But I am pretty pessimistic right now.

Arizona is simply overwhelming CU with better talent. That, plus poor free throw shooting, may lead to a blow-out loss. Our talent-level is nowhere close to U of A's.

Arizona is simply overwhelming CU with better talent. That, plus poor free throw shooting, may lead to a blow-out loss. Our talent-level is nowhere close to U of A's.
That's why we've beaten them twice this year and 4 out of 5 in the past 2. Shut the **** up.

Back