What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Rocky Mountain Showdown score prediction thread

Think some may need to check the Sagarin rankings...

CU: 103
CSU: 130
Central Arkansas: 119 (might also be 118, this is off the top of my head)

Think some may need to check the Sagarin rankings...

CU: 103
CSU: 130

Central Arkansas: 119 (might also be 118, this is off the top of my head)

How ****ing sad is that?

This game is just a joke this year.

Yikes! Rams by three touchdowns? I really hope you are wrong also.

Shot in the dark for me. I am operating only off of articles I've read and hearsay. I did not attend any practices or the spring game. Our o-line and QB concern me (in addition to just about everything else on our team). Plus CSU superbowl and second year in McElwains system.

I have absolutely no idea what to expect and I don't think anyone else does either. Things to be concerned about are our offensive line, and the fact that CSU has their whole offensive line back. Obviously the first game with a new coach and lots of young guys playing. On the other hand, I like our skill players better than CSU's. You could tell me we will win by 24, lose by 17, or the game could come down to the wire and I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I dont think North Mac is as good as South Mac. Otherwise he would never have left Alabama for the green pastures of Fort Fun. Someone else would have snagged him.

42-17 Buffs. No good reason...it's just what I want.

Unless we lose, I'm pretty sure we win this one.

Either way, it sucks to be a csu ram.

37-0. CU buffs.
Lammies fumble and bumble and shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly.

Geez I won't predict cause it just doesn't work out usually. Espn is just clowning us tho, said Wood better get used to the training table. We need to beat the **** outta these guys and not quit in any game, people are laughing. Compete thru the season and I'd be much happier than that bull**** last year.

McElwain is beginning to sound like Hawkins. Did you guys see his presser and how he will select the starting QB? "You know, here is what I'm actually toying with. My huntin' dog, Clairabelle, a 4 1/2 pound Yorkiepooh. I've been thinkin' 'bout puttin' 3 balls with numbers on it. Throwin' it out in the back yard and whatever she comes back with, it's instinct man (he holds two thumbsup). She's got great instincts." Then he laughs at his own joke.

Back