What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado @ WSU Game Thread

No it has definitely been said around here before bit I thought you might have read something that was new.

I do know this class is stacked

I tried to find something but couldn't so it probably was on AB.

He is pretty much a consensus first round pick, but very few sites have him in the lottery. Based on his Twitter posts about going to class, which is shaky ground to base anything on, he probably has one foot out the door and will have two if he is sure to go in the first round. If we are lucky enough to have Spencer back next year, we are easily a top ten team going into the season. Maybe top five.

Our Buffs obviously get alot of their energy from the crowd at the Can, and I think on the road they need some life in the building that they're playing in to play at a high level. Dallas, Vegas, and Spokane were mausoleums, and they account for our worst three performances of the year. UW has a great atmosphere, and Mayor will be pissed. We win.

Our Buffs obviously get alot of their energy from the crowd at the Can, and I think on the road they need some life in the building that they're playing in to play at a high level. Dallas, Vegas, and Spokane were mausoleums, and they account for our worst three performances of the year. UW has a great atmosphere, and Mayor will be pissed. We win.

I see what you did there. We're gonna take another team's lively homefield advantage and flip it on them! We da flipmode squizzad!!

flipmode.jpg

In the future, I think we should leave the ghetto-speak to our resident, dimunitive white lawyer, Wispy. It's better for everyone if he handles these things.

In the future, I think we should leave the ghetto-speak to our resident, dimunitive white lawyer, Wispy. It's better for everyone if he handles these things.

Also probably better to just avoid posting pictures of a bunch of people in burnt ****ing orange. Next thing we know Heisenberg is going to show up to be annoying again.... :huh:

I've always assumed it was a coincidence that this site went to **** once Snow passed the bar. Apparently there's a threshold.

UBL, UBL, I know.
Strange. I was sworn in late 2011. When did you show up again?

Oh ****, dude I've totally found you out!! I can't believe it took me this long, but I just figured out you've been here before, haven't you? Admit it. Just admit it, I'm tired of your games and pretending.

Oh ****, dude I've totally found you out!! I can't believe it took me this long, but I just figured out you've been here before, haven't you? Admit it. Just admit it, I'm tired of your games and pretending.

Hah.

Orr said he had lurked for years before joining.

Catfishing on allbuffs? What's the motivation?

Orr said he had lurked for years before joining.

Catfishing on allbuffs? What's the motivation?

Orr = Alex?

I didn't think the officiating was bad at all, but I have to admit I would be PISSED just based on the FT numbers if I were a WSU fan.

I wouldn't. All they did was take 3s.

Yup - a couple more interesting tidbits -

38% of their shots were 3's, 37% were two point J's and only 25% of their shots came around the rim - you don't get fouls called when 75% of your shots are away from the rim.

Conversely, CU took 58.8 % of their shots around the rim

WSU took 27 shots (45%) late in the shot clock (last 5 seconds) - CU only took 4 shots late in the clock (7.8%)

WSU had 1 put-back attempt

Back