What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

Did you poll all of the recruits?

Or is that just what you tell yourself to help you sleep at night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean... I've talked first hand to a lot of players and a good amount of the recruits.

I sleep very well at night, thank you for being so concerned.

Wait, you really do believe that recruits don't decommit from a school cause of coaching changes? Or that FLorida is somehow immune?

I'm not saying that at all. Kids will do as they please, but I'm telling you Sheriron Jones will not decommit. Florida has their choice of recruits, the last recruit that they really wanted that didn't commit was Derrick Henry.

Since FLounder gets his information first hand, we can now rely on him to give us the scoop on a team that nobody here gives a **** about.

I'm not saying that at all. Kids will do as they please, but I'm telling you Sheriron Jones will not decommit. Florida has their choice of recruits, the last recruit that they really wanted that didn't commit was Derrick Henry.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Take it for what it is, but save your selves the headache and stop thinking Sheriron jones is going to decommit.

"Hi, Sheriron, how would you like to take Jamous Winston's spot at Florida State. We play talented QBs early, our last one won a NC and a Heisman and our coaching staff isn't going anywhere?"

"No, I'm not even going to consider it. I'd rather stay with Florida even though I have no idea who the coach will be, what offense he will run, and play for a team that lost enough games that the last coach either got fired or is likely to be fired soon."

Somehow I don't see the above conversation happening. He may really like Florida but I doubt he is so sold on them that he isn't at least thinking.

Does FLounder wear jorts?

l_9dc269ab0d8e05d3d5d964ddc48dcdb4.jpg

Ok, so let's say Sheriron is in love with UF and wouldn't even entertain another offer, even if (when) Mushamp and staff are ****canned. What if the new staff doesn't want him?

I realize that's highly unlikely, but think about it from every angle before you speak in absolutes.

Back on topic, St. John Bosco and bishop Gorman are on tv. We croootin any of these kids?

Ok, so let's say Sheriron is in love with UF and wouldn't even entertain another offer, even if (when) Mushamp and staff are ****canned. What if the new staff doesn't want him?

I realize that's highly unlikely, but think about it from every angle before you speak in absolutes.

Back on topic, St. John Bosco and bishop Gorman are on tv. We croootin any of these kids?

We're watching the CB from Gorman, Jabari Butler. I think he camped with us over the summer. Don't think we're really after anyone else.

If someone wants a new recruiting and not the tired old one, explain this one to me:

Sean McGrew vs Russell Booze. McGrew plays for SJB and has a bunch of offers as a 2016? guy I believe. He's tiny, but fast. He runs through massive holes half of the time. I see the talent, but then you compare him to Booze. Every game I've seen of Gorman this kid is taking one 80 yards to the house. He's taller, but also slim like McGrew. Zero offers for Booze. Is Booze just a product of playing for a team that has an incredible OL? Isn't McGrew?

Need a big name RB and a couple of possible big name RB's. Buffs really need to get a RB, one that will actually come in and play/participate we have whiffed to many times recently

I'm starting to think we need to start looking at a Juco RB. We need someone who can come immediately in for the 2015 season. Don't see anyone else on the board unless we see some decommits.

Need a big name RB and a couple of possible big name RB's. Buffs really need to get a RB, one that will actually come in and play/participate we have whiffed to many times recently

I'm starting to think we need to start looking at a Juco RB. We need someone who can come immediately in for the 2015 season. Don't see anyone else on the board unless we see some decommits.

A juco RB would be nice, Tyreek Hill looks pretty damn good for Okie Lite

So let me get this straight, you guys think we could use a RB?

I know it's hard to think outside the box sometimes, but I think what you are all missing is... that we need a RB. Stat.

Surprised nobody else is bringing this up.

Back