What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

Tennessee just moved on from Adidas and got the Nike treatment

CI11DgJW8AAkWwc.jpg

CI18IX1UcAAtaGt.jpg

CI18Ie8UcAEB7fC.jpg

CI18I5mUYAAKakc.jpg

CI18JGBVEAAxt37.jpg

CI18shSWwAAC3l1.jpg

CI2AoodWgAAcUC4.jpg

CI2Ao-NWIAAh2Y7.jpg

CI2ApC2WsAASkz3.jpg

My guess, is UT told Nike we have a tradition, we have a history, don't **** with it.

and of course they added the "black" uniform. Pretty soon it will be black vs white in all games....so tired of every team out there going to these "black" uniforms. STICK TO YOUR DAMN SCHOOL COLORS. History / traditional means nothing these days.

Hilarious how worked up some get over schools using black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and of course they added the "black" uniform. Pretty soon it will be black vs white in all games....so tired of every team out there going to these "black" uniforms. STICK TO YOUR DAMN SCHOOL COLORS. History / traditional means nothing these days.

They use the same type of bull**** excuse to use gray/black as we do

Gray used to be the color of the Tennessee football team a long long time ago (smokey mountains)

We use Black because its "the color of oxidized silver" therefore still a school color.

We don't own the color and it isn't even one of our school colors.

I don't care for the Tennessee version of the color orange, but those uniforms don't disgust me.

As a side note, our primary colors are great. Couldn't imagine having to go buy gear that screams construction site warnings.

They use the same type of bull**** excuse to use gray/black as we do

Gray used to be the color of the Tennessee football team a long long time ago (smokey mountains)

We use Black because its "the color of oxidized silver" therefore still a school color.

We don't own the color and it isn't even one of our school colors.

This.

Maybe it's the Blackmon commit koolaid effect, but those gold, silver, gold uni's are looking pretty damn good right now!

CJaouGFUkAAT1z7.jpg

Need to see them on the field to tell if I really like them. They are unique though thats for sure.

CU Equipment called them #GoldGreyGold, and got called out by Coach Adams. Changed it to #GoldSilverGold. As it should be. They are calling it the #ColoradoPride uniform

CJaouGFUkAAT1z7.jpg

Need to see them on the field to tell if I really like them. They are unique though thats for sure.

CU Equipment called them #GoldGreyGold, and got called out by Coach Adams. Changed it to #GoldSilverGold. As it should be. They are calling it the #ColoradoPride uniform

i-like-it-alot-o.gif

CJaouGFUkAAT1z7.jpg

Accurately named.

I'm not crazy about that one, but it's kind of fun to see the team having fun with it. And I suppose it's distinctive, which is hard to do with a uniform -- especially one that makes sense in terms of school colors and state heritage.

I think that's the best combo yet, can't wait to see them on the field! Hopefully we use those in one of our big home games, maybe Oregon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJaouGFUkAAT1z7.jpg

Can the manikin play LB for us? dude is ripped.

Not a fan of that, but if you're going to do something like that, do it for Nicholls State or the like. Our in-conference uniform game has to be sharp and intimidating this year.

Back