What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

You really think shiny black helmets with a $1.00 sticker on each side look good? It looks like every other school. Give me gold helmets every game. And maybe silver, but not the ****ty black. Only a fleshlight user/salesman would think shiny black looks good.

If you're referring to me, I have NEVER said that shiny black looks good, you single masturbating ****. You need a fleshlight more than anyone else on this site.

I don't see anything in the new uniforms that should get people all that riled up. The fact that only a very small minority of people on this site seem to have a problem with them makes me think they did a good job.

Or possibly those that aren't particularly fond of them refrain from sharing their opinion because:

1. Regardless of personal feelings, it appeals to the recruits and shows that the program is committed to progress across the spectrum.

2. The endless flood of posts stating that those that don't like them are old, don't understand what young people like and don't understand how important it is for the program to improve through updates in image.

3. Care a lot more about the game than about the uniforms.

Just my observations (not saying I dislike them):
- The all whites look like Navy
- The Black jersey Gold Pants look like Army
- The "steel grey" (which is what I think they are officially called) look like every other team with a grey uni (wazzu, unlv, Nevada, Ohio state) and I, too, wish they were silveryer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there is only one gray, shipmate...Haze Gray!

Personally I don't like the all whites, but we were doing all black way before it became cool and every stinking school, even those who had no black in their color scheme, started doing the same thing so maybe we start doing all whites now and that will be what all the wanna be schools will be doing 10 years from now.

Personally I don't like the all whites, but we were doing all black way before it became cool and every stinking school, even those who had no black in their color scheme, started doing the same thing so maybe we start doing all whites now and that will be what all the wanna be schools will be doing 10 years from now.

Penn State would not like this post.

I suppose 'Tini will jump all over you ass so I will leave my post at that.

They're pretty good, but we're really not doing anything that hasn't been done by countless other schools already. I actually could have gone for a more dramatic overhaul, but overall this is a decent effort and if the team likes them then that's all I really care about.

Penn State would not like this post.

I suppose 'Tini will jump all over you ass so I will leave my post at that.
The day I start worrying about what Tini thinks... well let's just say I hope someone loves me enough to put a bullet in my head.

A gold chrome face mask on the white helmet with a gold ralphie, would, be, sweet.

I'm sort of expecting small twists being added for big games (once we're playing in big games again). I don't think we'll see any this season, given that the whole set is new, but I think what we're seeing now is a base canvas to which embellishments can and will be added.

A chrome helmet, matte black decal on the steel gray helmet, or (and some will hate, but others love this) a matte or glossy white decal on the white helmet (that would be a hell of a storm trooper look), etc.

Again, I doubt we'll see any of that this year, but I'm expecting it 2016 and forward.

Love the new unis but I do wish they had thrown out a gold top. Oregon just revealed these as an away jersey for 2015. I'm not crazy about the uniforms themselves but the silver/gold/silver looks great to me.

oregon-ducks-spring-uniform-620x349.jpg

Love the new unis but I do wish they had thrown out a gold top. Oregon just revealed these as an away jersey for 2015. I'm not crazy about the uniforms themselves but the silver/gold/silver looks great to me.

Insomuch as I care about uniforms, I think those look awesome. I suspected we were moving in that direction, and was surprised when we didn't.

1) Those were the away jerseys for the spring game. Yes, the spring game.

2) The helmet is a variant of their matte black, chrome wing helmet.

3) It is Tan and Gray. Think of military colors, because that is what they did.

1) Those were the away jerseys for the spring game. Yes, the spring game.

2) The helmet is a variant of their matte black, chrome wing helmet.

3) It is Tan and Gray. Think of military colors, because that is what they did.

"For the past six years, Nike and the University of Oregon have partnered to create a special “Salute the Day” uniform design for the football team’s final spring scrimmage. This year the new Nike Mach Speed uniforms will honor the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces, and those who serve the state of Oregon."

"The new away look includes a gold jersey paired with gray pants, punctuated by black numbers and chrome accents. The uniform is topped with a carbon fiber black matte helmet with chrome wings. A carbon gray short-sleeve Nike Pro Combat Hypercool baselayer top and tight, and silver and grey Nike Vapor Untouchable cleats finish the away look."

ZYx1rw1.png

"For the past six years, Nike and the University of Oregon have partnered to create a special “Salute the Day” uniform design for the football team’s final spring scrimmage. This year the new Nike Mach Speed uniforms will honor the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces, and those who serve the state of Oregon."

"The new away look includes a gold jersey paired with gray pants, punctuated by black numbers and chrome accents. The uniform is topped with a carbon fiber black matte helmet with chrome wings. A carbon gray short-sleeve Nike Pro Combat Hypercool baselayer top and tight, and silver and grey Nike Vapor Untouchable cleats finish the away look."

ZYx1rw1.png

A uniform like that would almost be enough to turn me into a little pre-pubescent One-Direction-loving shrieky uniform fan like FLounder and 'Tini. Almost, but not quite.

That thing is amazing!

ZYx1rw1.png

Interesting. It looked tan like desert bdu's in a lot of the photos I saw.

Oops. I apologize for leaving you out of the shrieky fan-boi FLounder and 'Tini category early. My sincerest regrets.
Why the hell are you still posting in here? If you don't care about uniforms then why are you wasting so much time telling everyone how little you care?

Why the hell are you still posting in here? If you don't care about uniforms then why are you wasting so much time telling everyone how little you care?

Because I kind of like those Oregon uniforms?

And because you like to poke everybody in the eye who feels differently than you about uniforms, I thought I'd return the favor.

Because I kind of like those Oregon uniforms?

And because you like to poke everybody in the eye who feels differently than you about uniforms, I thought I'd return the favor.
Your posts in here are no different than Skidmark's

Your posts in here are no different than Skidmark's

That's awesome! Skiddy is one of my favorite posters on Allbuffs!

But consider that our posts adopted a similar tone as a response to the close-minded manner in which you (and a few others) attempted to marginalize the views of others.

Back