What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

All ****ing around aside.

RCF90BUFFALOESNCP-2T.jpg

One Day.

I wouldn't mind either of those actually. Do we think they'll have a silver/chrome helmet as well as a white helmet? I'd like a matte white helmet.

Seriously? That's pretty hilarious. They go to all this trouble to keep the unis on lock down and then forget about the webcam.
I just did some quick snooping on the webcam. Looks like the photo shoot was last night between 7 and 9 PM, so you can see grainy images of the uniform combos on most of the pictures in that time frame.

Looks like stripes on sleeve are still there along with TV numbers.

The home black/gold combo looks largely untouched. Good move imo. Hopefully they were a little more creative with the alternates. The silver pants look to have a stripe of some kind

I still wish they were a darker, flat gold, maybe they'll look better in not potato quality

The same color is all that truly matters. As long as we don't look like we got the pants and the helmets at different garage sales it will be a move in the right direction. There was a post a while ago that said the tone was moving towards FSU's new gold, which is a flat gold but its not darker. Maybe that is what we are seeing.

I seriously can't tell if you ****ing people are ****ing with me right now.

I really am not sure what you expect. You are posting in a uniform thread. Most of the topic is going to be around the uniform and parts of the uniform and colors of the uniform. That is what this thread is for. If you don't understand it, or care about it, or want to read about it, don't post in this thread. It really is that simple.

I really am not sure what you expect. You are posting in a uniform thread. Most of the topic is going to be around the uniform and parts of the uniform and colors of the uniform. That is what this thread is for. If you don't understand it, or care about it, or want to read about it, don't post in this thread. It really is that simple.

I was serious when I asked if you were joking. Unbunge yourself.

I understand that this is a uniform thread. You can't see yourself from the outside perspective. It's one thing to have your girly discussions about uniforms and convince yourselves that it's about recruits, when in fact it's clear you really give a **** about the clothes dudes's wear when playing football. That's fine, I support your right to do that. Everybody has their own values.

BUT what I'm talking about is dissecting uniforms from a grainy photo. You can't tell jack**** from that cam, but you guys are having detailed conversations as if you can. I was seriously wondering if you were joking.

Last edited:
I was serious when I asked if your were joking. Unbunge yourself.

I understand that this is a uniform thread. You can't see yourself from the outside perspective. It's one thing to have your girly discussions about uniforms and convince yourselves that it's about recruits, when in fact it's clear you really give a **** about the clothes dudes's wear when playing football. That's fine, I support your right to do that. Everybody has their own values.

BUT what I'm talking about is dissecting uniforms from a grainy photo. You can't tell jack**** from that cam, but you guys are having detailed conversations as if you can. I was seriously wondering if you were joking.

Some of us still have decent eye sight. Its ok I know getting older is no fun.

Seriously though, there are some thing that you can tell from those photos. By using deductive reasoning we can make assumptions about what is there and what is not. Whether or not that comes to be true, well that will have to wait until tomorrow I suppose.

Also

[tweet]593792764254375936[/tweet]

Coaches are apparently excited too. Maybe too excited.

Orr is cranky this morrning.

Not even a little. Highly amused actually. Go back and read the reaction to what is essentially a "Bigfoot in the woods" quality photo.

"I'd say Bigfoot is actually a size 17, based on that photo."

"No way! I've done a lot of analysis with the Loch Ness monster flipper size, and I'd say that Bigfoot is definitely a size 16, based on that photo."

Some of us still have decent eye sight. Its ok I know getting older is no fun.

Seriously though, there are some thing that you can tell from those photos. By using deductive reasoning we can make assumptions about what is there and what is not. Whether or not that comes to be true, well that will have to wait until tomorrow I suppose.

Sooo...joking?

Back