What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Uniforms

Nubs get a new alternate from Adidas.

Glorious

ncaa-nebraska-1-detail-1-full.jpg

ncaa-nebraska-1-detail-2-full.jpg

ncaa-nebraska-1-detail-3-full.jpg
Oh, the things people will do for a free bowl of soup.

You can't blame Adidas on this one. The school has ultimate control and picks the direction it likes. Honestly, Nebraska is simply incapable of doing "cool".

You can't blame Adidas on this one. The school has ultimate control and picks the direction it likes. Honestly, Nebraska is simply incapable of doing "cool".

I can totally blame Adidas. fUCLA, Miami and kNU all have some lame pattern on the jersey. Just like their zubaz basketball uni's. Adidas is horrible.

I can totally blame Adidas. fUCLA, Miami and kNU all have some lame pattern on the jersey. Just like their zubaz basketball uni's. Adidas is horrible.

Adidas did well on the Miami redesign. Everything else they have put out so far this year has been pure garbage. Its a year to year trend with the company, not just its member schools.

Adidas sure likes to incorporate chicken wire into their 2015 designs.
blues_brothers_john_belushi_rawhide.png

It's almost as if they are expecting people to throw bottles at them.

Wow, so great to see an old rival **** something like this up. Still annoying they went with the black thing.

I don't have a problem with a school that only uses two colors using black as a contrast like Stanford and Nebraska. It is just annoying when random teams use it like Arizona State and Oregon.

I don't have a problem with a school that only uses two colors using black as a contrast like Stanford and Nebraska. It is just annoying when random teams use it like Arizona State and Oregon.

I am convinced that Oregon no longer has actual school specific colors. They open a box of crayons and say "These are our school colors"

I thought the "scarlett N" displayed the appropriate level of shame. So I was gonna post a picture of a "Scarlett A", and then found this picture, so I decided to post it.

scarlett-johansson-146a.jpg

Oh man, people will love this list by "Bro Bible". Some really nice words for CU, but #1 is laughable...

#4 - Colorado

"Without a doubt, one of the best upgrades in college football this year—well, at least when it comes to uniform designs—so kudos to the Colorado Buffaloes.
The traditional black-on-gold and white-on-blacks have substance to them, but the ones that separate the Buffs apart from others are the all-white and all-gray varieties that they’ll be wearing in 2015.
No joke, that gray-on-gray might just be the cleanest uni I’ve seen for college football this year."

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/ranking-new-cfb-uniforms-2015/

Oh man, people will love this list by "Bro Bible". Some really nice words for CU, but #1 is laughable...

#4 - Colorado

"Without a doubt, one of the best upgrades in college football this year—well, at least when it comes to uniform designs—so kudos to the Colorado Buffaloes.
The traditional black-on-gold and white-on-blacks have substance to them, but the ones that separate the Buffs apart from others are the all-white and all-gray varieties that they’ll be wearing in 2015.
No joke, that gray-on-gray might just be the cleanest uni I’ve seen for college football this year."

Everyone I have seen hates the husker's alternate. Except Bro Bible. oh well. He is right about ours.

#4 - Colorado

I thought that TCU and Nebraska had the worst uniforms I saw in the offeason and then they get ranked at the top haha.

With Miami going to Adidas does that leave CU as the longest running Nike sponsored school in football at least. I can't recall one longer at this point the only one I can think of that is close would be Oregon perhaps.

Back