What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 CU News & Notes (Buff Stuff)

Heard a radio interview with Baumgardner of mlive [.]com - a meatchicken site. He was asked about the wolverines schedule, including starting the season with 5 straight home games.

The guy described their ooc as "3 tomato cans".

Anyone have access to a bulletin board?

Heard a radio interview with Baumgardner of mlive [.]com - a meatchicken site. He was asked about the wolverines schedule, including starting the season with 5 straight home games.

The guy described their ooc as "3 tomato cans".

Anyone have access to a bulletin board?
Some mention of the Buffs here:
http://mgoblog.com/diaries/september-17th-2016-big-day-big-ten-and-michigans-sos
Michigan looks to have a relatively lowkey week hosting Colorado at home (3:30 PM EST, BTN). Although I think the Buffaloes will be better than last year and won't be as easy to walk over as Hawaii and UCF, we still should win with relative ease
Second, I really don't like the thought of Colorado as a guaranteed win. Or even as an easy win. This is crazy hubris... would we overlook Illinois (similar S&P+ projection)? Hell no, we'd be terrified. So let's be terrified, not cocky.
Now, if Hoke were stil coaching, I would be terrified of both Colorado and Illinois. But Jim MF'in Harbaugh is not Brady Hoke. I will continue to feel free to overlook the indigenous Buffalos.

Interesting.

They do have 9 starters returning plus a DC who's supposed to be really good. They also have one of the top recruits from last year who is already the fastest of the dline group.

They have their best o-lineman returning who has been moved to center, and 4 (iirc) 5th year seniors as well. However, their past production seems to have bred questions about how good they will be this year.

Their final question mark appears to be at qb, but I'm not discounting the Harbaugh factor here.

It's gonna be a tough one.

From BN99's Michigan quote, "I will continue to feel free to overlook the indigenous Buffalos." As opposed to African water buffalos? Too cute by half, you pseudointellectual weasel.

CU will have to bring its A-game, plus a bounce or four to come away with a win, which would be all gravy. Look past the rammies, and this game won't matter much.

From BN99's Michigan quote, "I will continue to feel free to overlook the indigenous Buffalos." As opposed to African water buffalos? Too cute by half, you pseudointellectual weasel.

CU will have to bring its A-game, plus a bounce or four to come away with a win, which would be all gravy. Look past the rammies, and this game won't matter much.
At this point I hope to be competitive and not get embarrassed. Kind of sucks, but that's all I've got for now. And yeah, can only focus on the rammies at this point.

One of the guys I was looking for yesterday was Addison Gillam. When I saw him, I was honestly surprised. You know how there's that saying that the camera puts 10 lbs on you? Well, in all the photos of Addison he looks too skinny to me. And usually when you see guys in pads they look a lot bigger than when you see them in street clothes. Addison, the couple times I've been able to watch a practice this year, looked skinny to me in pads.

So yesterday I was surprised at how big he looks in street clothes. Hard to describe it, but he looks strong.

New uniforms?? What's witht the white shoulder? Not a practice jersey because there is not mesh, but doesn't look like a full game top either?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 67
New uniforms?? What's witht the white shoulder? Not a practice jersey because there is not mesh, but doesn't look like a full game top either?
Where did you get that picture? The font is all wrong and the iron-on number looks like the ones from flag football.

There is some real good team chemistry going on this year.

I think this all the time when I watch the highlights and player interviews. It's going to be a special year, one worth the long wait.
I'm ready for the Rocky Mountain Beatdown right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back