What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Offensive Line Discussion

He lost my trust in their first game with the New staff, and hasn't regained it. Now is when we start to determine if recruiting a body type and building the body pays dividends. I hope they prove my skepticism wrong!

He is 6'7/255 anymore, I have heard two different people tell me he is the best OL prospect on campus.

Kaiser is a year away, but should be a solid depth guy this year. One of the few guys in the 2014 class who truly looked the part.

As long as the first guy's name isn't Maximus and the the 2nd guy didn't hear it from Maximus, that's good news!

He was 255 when he came here last June so it will be interesting to see where is he by the spring game and then fall camp.

He was 255 when he was recruited. 18 months later to eat and lift and it's fair to expect that he's bigger by a good margin.

Don't want to go all tini but for a kid his age who is healthy and trying 20lbs isn't unusual in a year. If he is up to 275 safe to say he is as big a Lisella was last year when he was forced into action. Not ideal but sufficient to contribute some.

Surprised you pick Haigler for early impact given he's been at the position for < 1 year. Scoop or gut instincts? I think he has a high ceiling as well fwiw.
I've heard rumblings that Haigler is much better than any of us expected. TIFWIW. It's quite possibly another Conrad Obi type praise.

I've heard rumblings that Haigler is much better than any of us expected. TIFWIW. It's quite possibly another Conrad Obi type praise.
After the unblockable M. Harris, the unreal backpedal of Phil Jackson and the Patrick Williams catches everything pre-season hypes, among others, I take it with a grain of salt until I see it against a conference foe.

Reactions: aik
After the unblockable M. Harris, the unreal backpedal of Phil Jackson and the Patrick Williams catches everything pre-season hypes, among others, I take it with a grain of salt until I see it against a conference foe.

Won't have to even wait that long. Just wait until week 3. See how CU stacks up against Big Blue.

Back