What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Pac-12 South Champions COLORADO BUFFALOES!

Chaos in College Football and we are not part of it!!! Instead we are the inspirational story of doing things right and getting rewarded. LSU, Texas, Notre Dame, Oregon, and other blue bloods stepping in their own crap, and the Buffs are on the Rise. Facilities, Recruiting, Coaches!!! Need to make sure Mac understands the love and want to make sure he stays at least 10 years!!!

Chaos in College Football and we are not part of it!!! Instead we are the inspirational story of doing things right and getting rewarded. LSU, Texas, Notre Dame, Oregon, and other blue bloods stepping in their own crap, and the Buffs are on the Rise. Facilities, Recruiting, Coaches!!! Need to make sure Mac understands the love and want to make sure he stays at least 10 years!!!
Need dislike button for calling Oregon a blue blood.

This team has improved so much, it's just impossible. Yet, after witnessing every minute of every game the last decade, it feels completely deserved. I know how hard it is to get this far, so whereas everything past 6 wins has been gravy to this point, now I want the conference title.

I had tears running down my face as I watched the students and fans moving onto the field. It has been a long decade and it is just so satisfying to see this team and coach get it done. Congrats Buffs! More work to be done but enjoy this tonight! I believe they are one of about 3 teams to go from a losing season to 10 wins. Just so much fun to be a Buffalo tonight!

This season is lighting in a a bottle. A lot like 1989. Enjoy it, relish it. These don't happen alll the time. After 10 years of ****ty football this is so great. So glad We have at least 2 more games to watch this incredible team! GO Buffs!! welcome to the everlasting, mother ****ing fight!!!!

Thank God for ASU or I'd not hate anyone in the PAC 12.
The program stays classy. You know the SC fans are having none of that. They're only screaming they beat both division winners, conveniently forgetting that our leader wasn't on the field (but for one series) in their close win at home against us. Fortunately, lots of media talking heads have had that pointed out to them and are talking it up.

Awesome season!! Conference champs and a bowl win will make me sure I am dreaming. But what a great dream.

Got no problem with SC. Their strong finish to the season is helping us now in the rankings. Congrats on dominating Notre Dumb!

I'm in such a good mood I say good luck to all PAC-12 teams in their bowl game. Make the conference proud!!

Tell me you are finally happy with the DLine.......................I'll always remember syko bitching about the Dline when buffson was playing

Ten years of perspective can make one cherish this season. I think we all do.

Hope he has enjoyed the hell out of this. He was always one of my favorite Buffs.

Still feels surreal. I also just realized, this is the first time the Buffs online/forum community has been able to really celebrate since I joined allbuffs. It's rather refreshing, as opposed to dealing with people's negativity and skepticism. Go Buffs - Shoulder to Shoulder, both team members current and past, as well as us long-suffering fans.

3oriNRaRedXZTN7sfS.gif

Back