What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

Clearly something short of ever winning the Big 12.

I don’t blame Wells. He’s getting a big promotion and a huge raise after failing to ever win his division in the MWC. So that’s proof to him that 2nd place as a ceiling is definitely good enough.

If you're going to bowls yearly at Tech, you're a god there.

Not sure what you subversives did but I’m working here in China and Allbuffs is blocked on all Chinese Internet servers. I figured since I was 15hrs ahead of you I’d find out who was our new coach before you and let you know but **** that now. Chinese Internet police are probably searching for me now for accessing you via cell networks.
This is why we cant have nice things.

I think I'd probably take Kliff right now if it was a binary choice between him and Well. Maybe I'm just too biased on our history with hot G5 guys.

Leach beat UT to win it that one year, iirc. Then they allowed Craig James, who allegedly killed 5 dead hookers, to run the Pirate out of town. TTU will be paying for the bad juju karma on that one for decades.
Tech didn’t win the Big XII that year with the epic Texas showdown, they only tied for the South Division thanks to following up their Texas win with getting skull****ed in Norman.

I saw a picture in one of these threads of KK at what looked to be a TT anointment presser. He looked like he was about to cry. I'm thinking he was really hoping to hear from RG. I think Les and Holgo were discarded early on, if entertained at all. Both of those guys seem kind of ****ed at the moment.

I was hoping we could bring him over as an OC with Lake as head coach. I think that would be a great combo.
I don't think McElwain would ever be allowed at CU after his HC interview. Reportedly, he wanted to turn CU into a place where we had athlete paths of easy courses they all take with mass study halls where they're coached by tutors to get passing grades (SEC style). There was a bit of a disconnect on core values.

newest footballscoop rumor involves Sparkles and Central Michigan-do they have sharks there?
land-shark-tv-episodes-photo-u1

I don't think McElwain would ever be allowed at CU after his HC interview. Reportedly, he wanted to turn CU into a place where we had athlete paths of easy courses they all take with mass study halls where they're coached by tutors to get passing grades (SEC style). There was a bit of a disconnect on core values.
I hadn’t heard that. I’m glad CU passed on him.

As an OC? If its Lake, I want an OC from outside the Peterson tree. Concerned at the regression from UW's offense.

How would anyone, even USU give Andersen another HC job without a full psychological examination???

This woiuld be a smart move-Anderson knows the state of Utah-born in SLC, went to BYU-Idaho, and has spent the majority of his career coaching in Utah. He probably would take that gig with the intention of retiring there, especially given the way he left both Wisconsin and Oregon State. No P5 AD wanting to take a chance on your coach no matter how much they win is every G5 AD's dream.

i do hope kliff k. goes somewhere other than ****ing usc. not that i think he's all that, but the man does know offense.

by the way, anyone else creeped out by kliff k's name with all the Ks? i've always half-wondered if it was some kind of klan thing. probably unfair, i know.

anyhow. he should go to the nfl since they are so in love with this type of offense now.

Kingsbury doesn’t seem like a go fit at USC at all. USC hasn’t recruited for an air raid offense. There maybe a lot of turnover on that side of the ball.

Leach beat UT to win it that one year, iirc. Then they allowed Craig James, who allegedly killed 5 dead hookers, to run the Pirate out of town. TTU will be paying for the bad juju karma on that one for decades.
Double redundant.

Back