What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Official Fall Camp Thread

Would love to see a single post where you believe Noyer is being “s*** on” in this discussion.

The irony here is that while you’re trying to be the white knight for Noyer and Fontenot, people are actually sh**ting on Joe Davis pretty hard and you don’t say a peep.
Because davis isn’t very good? Sam Noyer battled through a terrible injury last year to his throwing shoulder. You wouldn’t believe some of the pictures I saw of him after games. Alex Fontenot was a warrior on that team in 2019. When people **** on those two guys I will call them out.

people were excited that Noyer left and they are posting about it now.

Because davis isn’t very good? Sam Noyer battled through a terrible injury last year to his throwing shoulder. You wouldn’t believe some of the pictures I saw of him after games. Alex Fontenot was a warrior on that team in 2019. When people **** on those two guys I will call them out.

I respect your opinion and enjoy reading your posts. With Noyer, I don’t see a lot of bashing. My read is that most people like Noyer, they really enjoyed him balling out last year. He played with such unbridled enthusiasm and honestly reckless abandon, especially in those first few games. It was as much fun to watch as a CU fan that I’ve had since Sefo graduated. Having said that, I don’t think that style of play was sustainable beyond, say, four games. As it turned out, it really wasn’t. And without the crazy running plays, Noyer’s ability as a drop back QB was mediocre at best in my opinion. He did have a low ceiling. I also think Noyer made a very good decision to transfer. He earned his degree. He had a good season last year, and I think he will have a better chance starting over Gebbia at Oregon State than he would’ve against Lewis and Shrout. Noyer would absolutely be nice to have now, with the injury to Shrout. I hope you don’t take any of that as bashing.

No one is bashing Noyer, stop it. Talking about him leaving because he may not have been able to start here is not bashing. You’re looking for offense where it doesn’t exist.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think he would be a grad transfer. Only a grad transfer can play this year at this point of the offseason calendar.
You’re right he’s not a grad transfer so it wouldn’t make sense

Shrout looked like a competent backup. We can't change B Lewis game. Running is part of his game. So the idea of limiting his running because of the lack of a backup to prevent injuries will backfire. It might actually lead to injury if a player is restricted in what he can do. We have to get Drew Carter ready to step in. He will probably play this year.

Could be a trap.
Its A Trap GIF

I went and looked at transfer portal for qbs who were immediately eligible. This was highest ranked i could find. Was committed to Michigan before Arizona.

Back