What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

I know ... I was willing to give Nessler the benefit of the doubt the first time. But the second is just too much, since it hasn't been the Pac 10 since 2011. Just shows how these east coast network guys haven't kept up ... and they wonder why we jusitifiably complain about east coast bias.
Don't be too critical, they all practiced saying Big10 so much leading up to this thing....

Pac 12 this tournament:

200.gif
Any chance this tournament leads to an uptick in conference recruiting? Hopefully we can put 4 more teams in the S16 tomorrow.

The problem with the pac 12 in basketball hasn't been recruiting, it's been retaining players. Overall we recruit fine, but guys just leave early in the P12.
True. The conference recruits a ton of talent, but a lot of it only hangs around a year. That's partially why CU has been successful. We get talent and pros, but even the best guys have played at least 3 years.

Day 2

B1G Ten: 3-0
Big XII: 2-1
ACC: 1-1
SEC: 2-1
Pac12: 3-0, 1 no contest
Big East: 1-2

H2H
Colorado def G'Town
Maryland def UConn
Oklahoma def Mizzou

1st Rd + play-in

B1G Ten: 6-3
Big XII: 6-1
ACC: 2-5
SEC: 4-2
Pac12: 5-0, 1 no contest
Big East: 2-2

Sunday H2H

Baylor v Wisconsin
Texas Tech v Arkansas
Oregon State v Oklahoma State
Syracuse v West Virginia
Day 3 Big 6 results

B1G Ten: 0-3
Big XII: 1-3
ACC: 1-0
SEC: 1-1
Pac12: 1-0
Big East: 1-0

Head-to-head

Baylor def Wiscy
Arkansas def Tx Tech
Oregon St. def Okie Lite
Cuse def W. Va

Total

B1G Ten: 6-6
Big XII: 7-4
ACC: 3-5
SEC: 5-3
Pac12: 6-0, 1 no contest
Big East: 3-2

Monday H2H Matchups

USC v Kansas
Oregon v Iowa
Michigan v LSU
Colorado v FSU
Maryland v Bama

No ****? Damn, that would be awesome. Do you remember where you read that?

It was a few years ago but it doesn't apply to the FInal 4

EDIT: I guess it was more than few years ago

I know ... I was willing to give Nessler the benefit of the doubt the first time. But the second is just too much, since it hasn't been the Pac 10 since 2011. Just shows how these east coast network guys haven't kept up ... and they wonder why we jusitifiably complain about east coast bias.

I saw an interview with Gene Deckerhoff (the voice of FSU football and basketball) this morning and they were talking about how good the Pac12 is doing in the tournament and Gene said, yea look at Oregon State who was picked to finish 16th in the conference.

This is a fun game so far.

It always seems the narrative in the large majority of games is one team or the other needs to slow the game down, and can't be sucked into the other's team faster pace. Looks like it's going to be full speed ahead for BOTH teams in this one.

I saw an interview with Gene Deckerhoff (the voice of FSU football and basketball) this morning and they were talking about how good the Pac12 is doing in the tournament and Gene said, yea look at Oregon State who was picked to finish 16th in the conference.
I'll blame that on the B1G Ten, or err, is it 14?

A few more wins and that will be a year of pac 12 network payouts for each school. Or more, the way that network is trending.

Back