What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

Kevin O'Banor should be a lottery pick. Tell me I'm wrong.

If he's a lotto pick, so is Abmas.

Texas and Oklahoma both need to interview Paul Mills. His style of play is fun as hell to watch and it would play well in both Austin and Norman.

Last edited:
Arkansas vs Oral Roberts was a "can they both lose?" type game. I don't really care that Arkansas won.

Even though I wish they lost.

If he's a lotto pick, so is Abmas.

Texas and Oklahoma both need to interview Paul Mills. His style of play is fun as hell to watch and it would play well in both Austin and Norman.
Eh. 6' volume scorers are easier to find than 6'8" forwards who shoot 48% from 3.

I'm just curious. If the times for these games weren't decided until after the matchups were, and there were only Eastern time zone teams in today's games, why is Syracuse playing a game that's going to start at 10 pm EDT?

That just seems mean to Syracuse fans, lol.

I'm just curious. If the times for these games weren't decided until after the matchups were, and there were only Eastern time zone teams in today's games, why is Syracuse playing a game that's going to start at 10 pm EDT?

You're preaching to the choir. Why not put Oregon State in the late timeslot? They have USC-Oregon as the last game tomorrow. But better yet, the first game should've started at noon today instead of dicking around until 2:40 Eastern before the first game started.

OK back to the game.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm on sling or not, but I swear there is an AT&t commercial with that woman almost every commercial break. If I never see her or an at&t advert again I will be happy.

Horrendous shooting for Syracuse so far plus Houston is crashing the offensive boards, which is what they do. Only good news for 'Cuse so far is Grimes has 2 early fouls

I'm not sure if it's because I'm on sling or not, but I swear there is an AT&t commercial with that woman almost every commercial break. If I never see her or an at&t advert again I will be happy.

Which one of you geniuses INSISTED we put her in the hottie bracket last year?

Meh its Saturday night. Do New Yorkers go to bed at 9?

@BuffsNYC

You're preaching to the choir. Why not put Oregon State in the late timeslot? They have USC-Oregon as the last game tomorrow. But better yet, the first game should've started at noon today instead of dicking around until 2:40 Eastern before the first game started.

OK back to the game.
Because **** Syracuse. **** Syracuse fans. And **** Boeheim. Both of them.

I think they did it because this game will have the worst ratings.

Houston kinda getting ****ed by the refs here, imo.

Quoting myself to kinda revise - the refs were screwing Houston at the moment I commented, but they were just kinda shaky that entire second half. Some really ticky tack calls, some missed calls, and some just plain bad calls. I don't think it gave either team an edge, but I think it is the first time in the tournament that I've seen a game where I thought the refereeing was truly bad.

Sampson has a chance to join a small list of coaches who have taken 2 schools to a Final 4. Off the top of my head - Pitino (3 different schools), Calipari, Huggins, Crybaby Roy, Kruger

Sampson has a chance to join a small list of coaches who have taken 2 schools to a Final 4. Off the top of my head - Pitino (3 different schools), Calipari, Huggins, Crybaby Roy, Kruger

I suppose we shouldn't bet against the Beavs at this point, but Houston is a hell of a team.

Back