What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Tournament thread

There's a chance Gonzaga could play tight if it stays close. Coach Cal, who has been undefeated late in the year a few times, said on Game Day that it can be like a weight on you that guys start thinking about if it's not a blowout.

70-69 UCLA with 6 to go. Few just called timeout. Zags getting a wee bit tight here?

UCLA has been in a bunch of tight games. Gonzaga has blown everyone out. This is gonna be fun.

There's a chance Gonzaga could play tight if it stays close. Coach Cal, who has been undefeated late in the year a few times, said on Game Day that it can be like a weight on you that guys start thinking about if it's not a blowout.

I was wondering how the zags would be mentally if the game was close with around 2 minutes left. They really haven't faced much adversity this year.

They seem to be toughing it out. Tied 81 all. Great game.

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Lol. Juzang was wildly out of control and barreled into him. I would’ve been cool with no whistle though.

Timme is 6'10" and 235. Juzang is 6'6" and 210. Timme flopped, and Ron Groover bit on it because he was out of position. I'm either calling the foul on Timme or letting it go, but there's no ****ing way that's a charge. This game (for as good as its been) hasn't been very well officiated.

Back