What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2022 CU Regent Races

FYI,

In the up coming regent race there is a former buff running:

https://www.cj4cu.com/
Okay.

Every time there is a viable, pro-athletics candidate I beat this drum, and I'm going to do it again:

BY FAR THE MOST IMPACTFUL donation you can make to help CU athletics this year is to donate to his campaign. Having a pro-athletics board of regents is much, much more valuable than having another couple hundred (or thousand) in the AD's endowment.

If you can afford to donate $50 or $500, the place where it will ultimately make the biggest impact is to give to CJ's campaign fund.

Be strategic with your giving, and give where it make the biggest difference. For the next 12 months, that means to CJ's (and any other pro-athletics regent candidate's campaign).

Okay.

Every time there is a viable, pro-athletics candidate I beat this drum, and I'm going to do it again:

BY FAR THE MOST IMPACTFUL donation you can make to help CU athletics this year is to donate to his campaign. Having a pro-athletics board of regents is much, much more valuable than having another couple hundred (or thousand) in the AD's endowment.

If you can afford to donate $50 or $500, the place where it will ultimately make the biggest impact is to give to CJ's campaign fund.

Be strategic with your giving, and give where it make the biggest difference. For the next 12 months, that means to CJ's (and any other pro-athletics regent candidate's campaign).
Especially when it's a candidate like CJ who has current media experience and brings significant corporate relationships like Ball Aerospace. I'd vote for him even if I put athletics to the side.

Especially when it's a candidate like CJ who has current media experience and brings significant corporate relationships like Ball Aerospace. I'd vote for him even if I put athletics to the side.
I've known CJ a bit since he was at CU (I was in HS with the brother he brought with him). One of the most impressive people I've ever been around.

Dudes. We did this with Embree, Bieniemy, Chiaverini, etc. Why not Rosga? We need some new blood.

Minor note:

CJ works for Ball Corp, as the Aerospace division is currently under agreement to be sold to BAE for $5.6B pending government review with expected closing in the first half of 2024.

Ball Corp is just an aluminum packing company post sale.

The best part is that he’s running at large. That means I get to vote for him. Might be the only vote I actually cast this election.

She just confirmed what many of us suspected that there was a subset of Regents actively working against the interests of the athletic department. It’s no small miracle that we still have an athletic department at all. **** these assholes. I’m looking at you, Jack ****ing Kroll.
Name the names so we can mock them

If there’s a silver lining in the Jack Kroll idiocy, it’s that he has been exposed as a complete fraud. A total moron. He’d be an easy opponent for anybody he ever decides to run against. “Ladies and gentlemen, do you want to cast your vote for a guy who would have run off Deion Sanders?”

If there’s a silver lining in the Jack Kroll idiocy, it’s that he has been exposed as a complete fraud. A total moron. He’d be an easy opponent for anybody he ever decides to run against. “Ladies and gentlemen, do you want to cast your vote for a guy who would have run off Deion Sanders?”
Story was Kroll wanted to use the Regents job as a stepping stone into higher political office. Instead he has built a record and reputation that will be hard to overcome.

Back