What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

It really has to suck as an AZ fan. Next year had the potential to be a playoff year for them. Now they’re probably going to struggle to win 5

That might be the biggest problem with the portal for non-elite programs. Losing a coach means your roster is almost assuredly gutted

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

It really has to suck as an AZ fan. Next year had the potential to be a playoff year for them. Now they’re probably going to struggle to win 5

That might be the biggest problem with the portal for non-elite programs. Losing a coach means your roster is almost assuredly gutted

sucks for U of A fan. I'm not one....and their hoops fans are pretty gross but I've lived and spent a lot of time in southern NM, lived in Silver City for a spell and plan to go back sometime, El Paso, Las Cruces I like it there....if only for the food. [dreamy relleno and chile verde eyes]. I digress.

U of A, UTEP, NMSU....that whole southern AZ, NM, TX (even though El Paso is basically New Mexico with slightly better infrastructure)....there is so little population density down there and people really "don't care that much" about college sports and football is hard to do.....since it means 80 guys and not 12 like hoops. Hoops is easier to do. I was a kinda my 2nd team NMSU Aggies hoops fan when I was down there (had some good teams in the last decade but the latest murder thing and other stuff has wilted the rose a bit.

Jerry Kill success at NMSU football is such a "blip".

yeah, so U of A football back to square 1. Mike Stoops won 8 games there once, with Sonny Dykes as OC and Mark Stoops DC. The Desert Swarm guy?

edit: yeah, successful teams lose the coach and players and QB. happened to us even with KD after the pandemic 4-2 thing.

Back