What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023-24 Coaching Carousel (Fitzgerald out, DC Braun interim at Northwestern)

the most Brian Kelly-esque thing Brian Kelly could do

creepy-brian-kelly.gif

Kill was having sideline seizures 10 years ago at Minnesota. It isn’t new for him.
Yeah, as you can see the article references “UM football coach Jerry Kill.” And iirc he was dealing with this as far back as his Southern Illinois days.

I know Wells was briefly thrown around as a potential OC. Looks like he’s taking the QB job at K-State.

I know Wells was briefly thrown around as a potential OC. Looks like he’s taking the QB job at K-State.
if only @TemperTemperBuffs could provide the insider G2….

Guess we will have to be following Chev in the non FBS thread this year just like with Cody Hawkins for Idaho State.

I thought Collin Klein was a good hire for ATM. much as I dislike the Aggies. I liked his back to Darth Snyder thing, Darth was really one of the first RPO guys with Bishop, the underrated run-pass Jonathon Beasley, and Ell Roberson. and Klein himself. those teams hard to defend. and great special teams with the Locketts and another guy I can't think of. David something. blah blah blah. outside the USC game with Carson Palmer and Polomalu, one of the few times I saw Barney's guys outclassed at Folsom was a KSU win. they could have named the score. mid 00's. 42-20 or something but game no where near as close as the score.

I don't know what Matt Wells did at OU, but I saw his Utah State teams a couple times here and there on TV and liked his O. and Tech was so hot to hire Joey Maguire they did MW rough, firing him before some winnable games....so I kinda pulled for MW to land on his feet.

and meanwhile Maguire has done what every Tech coach has done since Leach, win 5-8 games. who knows?

back to Matt Wells.....seems like a good hire for both sides, but I think KSU loses a lot on D and upfront.

MW may have been underemployed for a while but not sure he would have been a good fit with SS and what CP seems to want to run. but, best to the guy

Last edited:
Paul Finebaum thinks Harbaugh is done at Michigan and will announce after the CFP title game.

I think Harbaugh is headed back to the NFL too given he hired Yee as his agent.

Paul Finebaum thinks Harbaugh is done at Michigan and will announce after the CFP title game.

I think Harbaugh is headed back to the NFL too given he hired Yee as his agent.
I think Michigan is prepared to make him the richest coach in all of sports. He seems very sour towards the NCAA so we will see what he does.

Back