What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

I think you've got the sides backwards.

The MO side is a racist ****hole, and probably why most people give the town a 1.
Well, yeah. But let's not pretend that the KS side is some rainbow utopia. Better restaurants, shopping and entertainment along with the big advantage of not being in Wyandotte County.

I know a lot of you don't like college games played in NFL stadiums, but this significantly raises the likelihood of me making this road trip.
Taylor Swift Football GIF by Storyful

She won’t be there dude.

I think you've got the sides backwards.

The MO side is a racist ****hole, and probably why most people give the town a 1.

One of my great pleasures in CU joining the Big 12 is to see self-righteous ****s in the CU fan base have to deal with being associated with the teams and certain states in the Big 12. LOL.

No. He's stoked to see Buff fans upset about being around more racists.

It's peverse really, delighting in the discomfort of other people.

I am only delighting in your discomfort, since you’ve shown yourself to be not only self-righteous in this case, but also highly judgmental and narrow-minded.

The vast majority of Buffs don’t give a **** about the politics associated with the new conference, they just want to win.

I am only delighting in your discomfort, since you’ve shown yourself to be not only self-righteous in this case, but also highly judgmental and narrow-minded.

The vast majority of Buffs don’t give a **** about the politics associated with the new conference, they just want to win.
A. You originally said "Buff fans," not "you" or "skibum." To now narrow your observation to just me is disingenuine at best.

B. Evem so, my point still stands. It is perverse to delight in the discomfort of another human being.

I hope that some people suffer for their actions. I do not "delight" (your word) when they do.

Merry Christmas!

A. You originally said "Buff fans," not "you" or "skibum." To now narrow your observation to just me is disingenuine at best.

B. Evem so, my point still stands. It is perverse to delight in the discomfort of another human being.

I hope that some people suffer for their actions. I do not "delight" (your word) when they do.

Merry Christmas!
These are wise words. However, I've been stewing on this for a day now. Can we still morally delight in the pain and suffering of Nebraska fans?

Back