What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Cal and Stanford will make no more than three cross country trips per year from what I saw.

Cal and Stanford will make no more than three cross country trips per year from what I saw.
Stanford should play Duke every year to class up these boring ****ty schedules

There will be some undesirable games in the Big 12 too.
Disagree. The problem with the Big 12 is not that there are undesirable games. There really aren't. The problem is that there aren't any desirable games that the networks will circle before the season and say, "We definitely want that one for prime time." It's basically an entire conference slate of great matchups for ESPN2.

Disagree. The problem with the Big 12 is not that there are undesirable games. There really aren't. The problem is that there aren't any desirable games that the networks will circle before the season and say, "We definitely want that one for prime time." It's basically an entire conference slate of great matchups for ESPN2.

Basically the same way the ACC will be once Clemson & Florida State leave for the SEC.

Yep. They'll definitely grab some CU games, maybe Utah vs BYU, but anything else will be wait and see if there are any intriguing ranked matchups.

I have a feeling CU is going to have to try scheduling some B1G and SEC opponents in OOC if they want to avoid the SOS argument against them

I think those are going to come. There's no way for ESPN or FOX to be like "We want the Colorado game" that week right now-this is going to take a couple years to develop. I mean there are certain games I think you take flyers on if you're ESPN or FOX-CU's game with K-State being one. CU-Utah another.....but too early to talk about the Gameday games.

Trying to force a rivalry like they did with CU-Utah was so dumb.

It seems both CU and Nebraska agree that the game should be played most years.
Kind of wonder if that game takes the spot of some of the games against current Big 12 teams.

Back