What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Rocky Mountain Showdown Preview Thread (9/16/23)

He looked better than Millen and is more mobile. He has barely played though. He threw a terrible INT vs Wazzu. My guess is he throws a couple like that vs CU

We may need to organize an Allbuffs bus.

School Bus GIF

Well it's hard to blame CSU fans for finding the slightest thing to be excited about because after this game, it's back to reality as a MWC member.

From ESPN

Looks like he started against Nevada last year.

CSU - Passing
PlayerCmpAtt.Yds.TDINTLongSack
Fowler-Nicolosi,Brayden11227802261
Totals11227802261
So 11 completed passes (well, technically 13 because two of them were completed to the other team), but 11 on the stat sheet.

78 yards total passing. For an average of 7.1 yards.

Except the long was 26.

If you take that out, it's 5.2 yards per completion.

I'm just guessing here, but I feel like the rammies have a new qb that is well on his way to earning the traditional lamb qb nickname.

"Check down Braydon" just rolls off the tongue too.

Back