What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Colorado football schedule released

Is it bad fathering if I send my kids to disney world while I go to the buffs game?
1. You are going to Orlando that weekend for a football game, with or without them.

2. You thought they might enjoy the trip, so you stepped up by offering to make it a family trip, spending a lot more money and giving them something they will love to do while you're at the game.

3. Somehow, for reasons I can't explain and don't comprehend, this will make you a bad father, bad husband and probably a bad son. Even though I have no idea why your actions shouldn't be celebrated for doing something nice, I do know - as someone who is married, with a child - that you are the bad guy in this and would absolutely be in the wrong.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
The nice thing is that late September is low season for the parks, so crowds won’t be too bad.

A fun fact from the official CU release for the schedule:

CU hasn’t lost in Ft. Collins since 1955.

Sucks.
To.
Be.
A.
CSU.
Ram.

What the ****? I'm a space wizard man
Yeah, what the actual ****?

"I see the avatar and the screen name, and I know that Disney World has an entire LAND and multiple rides dedicated to Star War, but maybe this guy would enjoy something completely different."

Don't sleep on NDSU. I think they are bringing back a fair amount of their roster and have a QB who is accurate and a QB who is a sledgehammer as a runner. Their OL/DL puts out an NFL type guy about every other year. They did go through a Head Coaching change and OC change I believe. Rumor is the Head Coach was getting run out of Fargo for back-to-back multi loss seasons. That being said it will probably be a matchup of styles. Run Game/Ground Control vs Athletes of CU.

Ideally CU gets ahead early as I don't see NDSU being able to win a game where they are in known passing situations. If you wint the Coin Toss. Take the Ball and try to get out in front.

I do think Kansas State should be an easier game this year with their stud QB heading on out.
They have been getting raided each of the last two seasons since NIL became a thing. The NFL prospects seem to be a thing of the past for NDSU but they do have system in place and even with a new coach, they should still be NDSU and thats a hard nose football team

did the family disneyworld orlando thing last year... that's probably it for me, thankfully.

the one big advantage over Disneyland is you can drink your way "around the world"-- that generally took some of the sting of the happiest place on earth out of it, but i was still emotionally ready to stab a few tourists with a mickey mouse pen by the end of it.

did the family disneyworld orlando thing last year... that's probably it for me, thankfully.

the one big advantage over Disneyland is you can drink your way "around the world"-- that generally took some of the sting of the happiest place on earth out of it, but i was still emotionally ready to stab a few tourists with a mickey mouse pen by the end of it.
Darth will have fun. I can only imagine the joy he'll feel when he hears "Can we do the It's a Small World ride again, Daddy?" after his 3rd time through it.

Darth will have fun. I can only imagine the joy he'll feel when he hears "Can we do the It's a Small World ride again, Daddy?" after his 3rd time through it.
i have a helpful emotional well being tip for the small world. while your kiddos are singing along and you are praying for death, imagine you are holding a pellet gun and imagine yourself placing a pellet between the eyes of the various happy mannequins. this has served me well over the years.

also, when you are handing out your credit card and cash like you are ****ing elon musk at a cocktail party with 30 eastern european single gals, go ahead and lean into it. when they say, oh it will be 60 dollars for that popcorn and themed mickey cups, say to them, is that all? what can we do to supersize this? ****ing take the whole fleecing to another level.

The NDSU ex HC parlayed it into AHC at USC.

I love Nodak but Fargo is a ****ing ****hole.

Good for him for getting out.

That schedule sets up nicely for them, although it's worht pointing out that they have to go on the road for one more game than they are home.

Also, I know that they haven't exactly had the world's biggest homefield advantage in Lawrence historically, but it's brutal that they're playing their "home" conference games in Arrowhead. We complain about how far from campus Empower is, but Arrowhead is like twice as far from KU as Empower is from CU.
It’s also in the state of Missouri.

That is NDSU football where the QB is used in the running game and looking at their stats, two of their QBs combined for about 1,300 yards rushing last season. And yes the former HC was run out of town for not winning enough and especially losing all their games against their Dakota rivals during the regular season. They did get revenge against South Dakota but the Coyotes still beat the Bison in Fargo and USD is perceived to be the weakest Dakota school.

The running QB thing will be a good test for upcoming games at UCF with that Arky QB transfer who is a big dude and KSU who is coached by a former NDSU head coach.

And that KSU QB transferred to Ohio State because he was being overtaken by a frosh QB who will be KSU's full time starter this season. While you said don't sleep on NDSU, I'd say you are sleeping on KSU when you shouldn't be.
KJ Jefferson will be injured by then.

What kind of Disney Princess activities are we talking about?
Confused Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

1706790785887.jpeg

Back