What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #3 seed MEN'S bball (Las Vegas; their 1st game vs. #6 Utah/ #11 ASU winner, Thurs., 3/14, 9:30 PM MT, FS1)

Sure I’m pissed, but I’m ready for this team to dig deep and go on a run in the tournament. As long as they’re in, I still believe they can be a sweet 16 team as long as they avoid horrible matchups.

Hey Tad, Eddie had 4 fouls, he was not fouled out, why would you not run him out there the last 2:00, we were within 2 points when Eddie got his 4th.
Did anyone on the staff tell Tad that Eddie had not fouled out and could still go out and play

Hey Tad, Eddie had 4 fouls, he was not fouled out, why would you not run him out there the last 2:00, we were within 2 points when Eddie got his 4th.
Did anyone on the staff tell Tad that Eddie had not fouled out and could still go out and play
You mean the guy who couldn’t guard Dante for two straight games?

Did Tad do something to you when you were a little boy? They're losing a tight game against a great player - but fire Tad.
They let 1 player win the game single handedly - a player who shouldn't have even been able to play for most of the game.

Dante picked up his second fouls 6 minutes into the game. He sat, then played the last 10 plus minutes.

We tried exactly ZERO FUXKING TIMES to get him his third, and effectively eliminate him from the game.

He then proceeded to embarrass us as a team.

Back