What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Pac 12 Tourney thread- #5 seed WOMEN'S bball (Las Vegas; 1st round game vs. #12 seed Oregon, Wednesday, 3/6, 1:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Network)

What are our offensive sets that free up the 3-point shooters?
I think double-layered screens are the best way by far, and we run a single soft screen

Got killed on the glass, no answer for Beers, and they wore us down.

OSU is a bad matchup for us. They're better than us head-to-head. Hopefully we'll prove to be better against the field in the Dance.

Can't have both halves end with 4+ minute scoring droughts. Can't let Beers play the entire 2nd half without picking up a foul.

Absolutely can't have a 12 pt lead in the 4th Q and even let the other team sniff OT.

FTs, lack of adjustments.

This Oregon State Pacific Mountain West Team just worked our team, for the third time this season. Not sure trashing them is a thing you should be doing.
I respect them beating us, we make some really dumb plays, but...
There coach is smug
They set illegal screens
They went to some timely flopping to get calls
So, I do not like them, but I respect them winning all 3 times and I wish our staff and players would have made better decisions

I respect them beating us, we make some really dumb plays, but...
There coach is smug
They set illegal screens
They went to some timely flopping to get calls
So, I do not like them, but I respect them winning all 3 times and I wish our staff and players would have made better decisions
Not gonna lie, the OTs felt tipped toward letting the Pac2 team advance.

Not gonna lie, the OTs felt tipped toward letting the Pac2 team advance.
Hope that JR actually speaks out about the illegal screens in a slick way, because that was a huge difference in Beers being tossed instead of Vonleh. Shoulda coulda woulda, but didn't, uggghhh

Two more basketball games tonight to slog through with a bad attitude

I don't understand why they didn't play Nolan more.
Nolan and Sadler got no run and both have looked good
I like Wetta's defense, but no offense and for sure no 3's
We are not interested in getting our 3 point shooters open, and since we wait a long time into the shot clock, it is hard to get them open by then

Nolan and Sadler got no run and both have looked good
I like Wetta's defense, but no offense and for sure no 3's
We are not interested in getting our 3 point shooters open, and since we wait a long time into the shot clock, it is hard to get them open by then
Every opponent basically leaves Wetta alone on offense. It's comical.

Carol Callan says what she sees on the radio broadcast. She was upset with Beers flopping from the 4th quarter on.

There is no need to guard Wetta. She isn't going to shoot. I'd take my chances with her.

Quay disappeared at the end. Just disappeared.

This game played out like the games of the last 3 weeks. Gave it away in the 4th quarter.

Now we wait to see where we go as this team is not hosting.

Back