What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

Wow. I actually like this. He really didn’t seem big enough for P5. Was worried about how he would stack up.
Goes to show you, they want NFL caliber players. If they don't think you can play at the next level, you probably can't play at this high level. Truth is, if you are a senior at a great football program, you are probably a draft prospect. If you aren't, you probably shouldn't be there.

You don't cut 40 guys and not have a bunch of hurt feelings.

It's ok
I cut a kid off the Varsity Boys Soccer team that I knew from Club Soccer for years, cause he was just being a stupid lazy dope smoking fool, and after the cuts, his mom called my house (landline back then :cool: ) and my wife answered and called my wife a Bitch, so it sounded like she was hurt, stupid ****

da baby GIF

This one’s a banger!!!!
I think only 10 at most stay. I think we have 6 more announcements to come. They won 5 games in 2 years and 1 in the last. He is not keeping much of that on the sideline. Period. This roster was crammed with guys that should go elsewhere and he is blowing the ****er to bits and starting over. No issues at all. Cut all the cancer out and move on

I think only 10 at most stay. I think we have 6 more announcements to come. They won 5 games in 2 years and 1 in the last. He is not keeping much of that on the sideline. Period. This roster was crammed with guys that should go elsewhere and he is blowing the ****er to bits and starting over. No issues at all. Cut all the cancer out and move on
No idea what that thread says bc I’m not a member but the message has been sent around the country - Colorado isn’t f****** around.

If you’re on scholarship it is bc it’s earned and it should be valued. Not taken for granted bc that s*** could be pulled at a moments notice.

Kordell mentioned the 8 vs 80 story to the team. If we were to replace these 25-30 players with 10-12 quality ones it’s an upgrade overall.

2023 roster is updated, including incoming players (most of them, I think).

I notice Bethel isn't on the roster. Has he officially entered the portal? Williams and Gray not removed yet. Is anyone else not here that hasn't officially entered yet?

We need several cornerbacks and defensive front 7 guys.

Last edited:
This is probably being driven by culture as much or more than talent. If a guy connected with KD's or Sanford's personality, I don't see them clicking with Coach Prime and his staff.

Last edited:
The new world of CFB is what the players wanted, and there are going to be so many young men who will not land anywhere
Yep. They said "pay me" and got it. They wanted free transfer so they could make money as free agents and got it.

Do they not understand that this is a two way street? That coaches will treat them as assets which are either performing or not, dumping the bad investments? That fans would treat them as tough as pro players and coddling like they're amateurs in HS was over?

The Venn transfer is a bit of a surprise to me. I honestly thought he was one of the guys who would stick. No idea why I thought that. Feels like he’s a guy who just needs to be given a chance to succeed. I hope he gets it. Sorry he won’t get it here.
I was surprised that he didn’t get playing time last season. If he couldn’t get PT for KD, well…..

Back