What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

“I keeps receipts”

The grammar snob in me is absolutely cringing right now.
I love the recruiting.

I really love the W's we're going to see.

I'm holding my nose on the poor grammar and the man-purse references. Seeing good used as an adverb on a "permanent" sign in the team area was near my limit, but I'm trying... I'm sincerely trying to accept this.

nerds GIF

Just in case you guys haven't seen this Gem yet...let's call it "bulletin board material" (we have to beat these bums this year)

Just in case you guys haven't seen this Gem yet...let's call it "bulletin board material" (we have to beat these bums this year)

It's farm season in Nub-land...what else are they going to talk about?

The conditions on reddit aren't much better. CU and Deion are public enemy number one. Funnily enough, the strongest criticisms are coming from well established programs, the Michigans, Ohio States and Oregons of the world. Apparently we are despicable scum for retooling the roster and ruining the good name of college football:

The conditions on reddit aren't much better. CU and Deion are public enemy number one. Funnily enough, the strongest criticisms are coming from well established programs, the Michigans, Ohio States and Oregons of the world. Apparently we are despicable scum for retooling the roster and ruining the good name of college football:

Right. We should just lay on the ground and respectfully get stomped year after year, while allowing those programs chosen by the wealthy/football elite to dominate as they have been so ordained. So it has been said. So shall it be.

F**** that.

We have real coach with a real plan getting real players to be really competitive. Won’t happen in a year… but…. (in unison…)

We comin’….

RTD at last! (.. Despicable)
Recapping this week of CU as the center of college football (it’s only Tuesday):

-Drew the highest rated spring game in the last 7 years
-Loved by ESPN
-Revolutionized the transfer portal
-Made millions of sports fans defend the honor of Zachary Courtney, a person no one knew about up until 1 day ago
-Dominate every CFB headline
-Have every journalist following our every move
-Have every fan base rooting for us to fail AFTER a 1-11 season (unprecedented)
-Opened up 25 roster spots

It’s good to be king.

Big body. Slow as ****.

I think something everyone who's got their knickers in a twist should pay attention to, is where our guys end up.

If a guy ends up at a P5...then sure, you can say "Prime made a mistake" and have some ground to stand on.

I'm betting virtually none of these guys end up at a P5, and some won't even be at G5 level.
What’s fun is that last year when we lost 18 players, most of them our best, who ended up on P5 rosters and guys like Blackmon end up as one of the top DBs in the country and Gonzales projected in the first round, people were like “hahahahaha, CU sucks so bad! All their good players leaving. What’s wrong with CU?”
Now, it’s 180 out, we’re bringing in the kind of talent we lost, and players from the ****tiest P5 football team in history are being asked to leave and people are like “CU and Sanders are **** for not just letting subpar players hang out. Why do they have to swap them out? What’s wrong with CU?”
**** ALL OF THEM!

Back