What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

Figure 50 punts a year.

Grab +4 NET and it's like you got an extra 200 yards of offense vs 2022 season. In a game, that's 15-20 yards - forcing the opponent to make 1 or 2 more plays can be the difference in a close game.

Stack on a deeper roster with more speed, and we see bigger gains through improved coverage. Then you've got the return game, blocks, forced fumbles and other momentum plays.

This translates to wins.

Almost as importantly, this sets a culture of being able to rely on your teammates, knowing your coaches are looking for every advantage, and that there's a high standard for everyone in the program to star in their role. It's a culture of dominance.

(And I got into the nog early today, so this post is before I really get going 🦬💯🥳)

Happy World Cup GIF by World Rugby

I mean TBH this kid doesn't look imposing at all. Then all he does is take it to the house every time he touches the damn ball. It's like he's been infused with some sort of crazy hoodoo foosball magic.
But I Cant Help Myself Rob Gronkowski GIF
Isn't he a sophomore?

Really liking some of the comments....

View attachment 57478

Very surprised he entered the portal, he was one of the players that just stated he was returning to the joy of most JSU fans.

The best way to describe Quay is a 7 on 7 talent that hasn't quite put it together. Quay talent level is insane like OK State Justin Blackmon or Dez Bryant but his route running needs work and he just needs to be a more polished WR. He does appear on draft boards for his talent alone but I felt this was gonna be his breakout year with JSU as a WR2. I can't say he would be an upgrade for Colorado but I can say he might be the most talented WR in the room for both teams with Malachi Wideman.

Talent isn't everything but it matters for sure. He still has to put it all together but his talent level is insane.

Back