What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'23 KS RB Dylan Edwards (Signed to COLORADO)

That might be the smallest RB rotation in all of P5 football. A bigger back or two out of the portal would be something I would really like to see.
I agree, but it looks like our line may average 6”7” and 320+ so I’m liking that… (I might have exaggerated slightly)

I agree, but it looks like our line may average 6”7” and 320+ so I’m liking that… (I might have exaggerated slightly)
Considering that Lichtenhan is a returning starter who is still competing and on the depth chart, your averages are probably about right for anyone listed as an OT.

Only bad things.

wedding crashers comedy GIF

This is one of the first blue-chip kids we truly NEVER would have seen on our doorstep over the past years. It's been just a few weeks, and the level of players we have been in on has vaulted toward the astronomical--all on hope, swag, and the rep of Prime. No other coach we could have hired would have changed our trajectory like this. All of which is on the verge of overturning months and years of relationship building with other proven programs for some kids. We aren't going to get them all, but it was important for us to get our foot in the door, get a few unexpected gems, and start to move the conversation back to CU. We are back into big-time football, the big boys are really good at not losing, and they have serious money and resources. You don't just walk in and start stealing what they think is theirs without a big ass fight.

This has far exceeded my hopes when we fired HCKD. One hell of a December.

That might be the smallest RB rotation in all of P5 football. A bigger back or two out of the portal would be something I would really like to see.
Maybe Mike Alstott has a kid? Really not worried about any of these guys TBH. Smith and Hankerson run tougher than their size. Venn and Edwards bring the speed element. And when you think we were relying on guys like Fontenot and Broussard of late, I'm very much okay with this group.

Maybe Mike Alstott has a kid? Really not worried about any of these guys TBH. Smith and Hankerson run tougher than their size. Venn and Edwards bring the speed element. And when you think we were relying on guys like Fontenot and Broussard of late, I'm very much okay with this group.
EDIT: And mix in a RB Coach who actually knows how to coach the position.

Back