What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

not so much that as we like to make fun of tards... You qualify, more than most. This ****er followed the script perfectly. After 6 years I didn't think it possible.

Your script is to go talk **** on another board, look like a moron, and then think you accomplished something? We let you hang around because repeatedly pointing out your inadequacies amused us. I think WU just took the most retarded fan base in the pac 12 title from ASU fans.

No, I get how trolling works. But it's silly to make up your own esoteric rules and apply them to others.

If you don't respond to the troll, your fanbase is lame. If you do, they pat themselves on the back for stringing you along. I engage for my own amusement, not their's.

Where can I find the official rules?

Your script is to go talk **** on another board, look like a moron, and then think you accomplished something? We let you hang around because repeatedly pointing out your inadequacies amused us. I think WU just took the most retarded fan base in the pac 12 title from ASU fans.

Other than you guys looking like a bunch of humorless ****s, I accomplished nothing.

Interesting take for sure on UW when in actuality they don't seem to be very good. We have been a doormat for years and it started with a Boise St POS, looks like the Boise St Virus might be gutting the Huskies as well. One thing is for certain reading the direction each of these squads is going its CU stock up, UW stock down. so take it easy talking $heet bruh, you might just slip and fall in a steaming pile of your own making.

Case in point...

Hell yeah. I'm always up for people that want to say it to my FACE. I'll be at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U district. But I highly doubt any of you have the GUTS to show up.
No u aren't especially me. Ill have DBT kneecap you with his golf clubs.

To me, MikDabone represents the charm of being associated with the Pac 12. Frankly, he's adorable in his harmlessness.

Literally, since we have been in the conference I have not been aggravated by an opposing fan. I can remember wanting to track down IP addresses, associate them with a physical address, kick in the door and beat some nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Aggie or Mizzou fan to death with my bare fists, back in the day.

And I assure you that the change isn't because I've grown up. It's because the members of our new conference have such an earnestness to their trolling which is juxtaposed by the ineffectiveness of getting to the heart of anything that might be worth getting angry about. Those Sooners were ****ing surgeons, and arrogant too! I've seen nothing like that from the Pac, and frankly I find it refreshing.

Carry on Mik, my man. You're doing great! You're a go-getter!
I'm late getting to this thread but I think it's important to note that no one here thinks the change is because you've grown up. That is all.

He is possibly suffering from sun deprivation, and I fear if CU were to beat the Huskies suicide would be a real possibility. As a public service would someone please post a suicide hotline number for this clown

Last edited:
lol at least one gets a good laugh from reading this thread :lol:. The OP is an attention seeking clown. must be another cold, cloudy and rainy day in Washington

lol at least one gets a good laugh from reading this thread :lol:. The OP is an attention seeking clown. must be another cold, cloudy and rainy day in Washington

No, you don't understand. The laughs can ONLY be at our expense. There are rules.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by MikDabone
Hell yeah. I'm always up for people that want to say it to my FACE. I'll be at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U district. But I highly doubt any of you have the GUTS to show up.

^^^^^

Aurora doesn't go through the U District. Hahahaha.

Back