What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

e930a3e7dbc6e047b8fff0e61a5f708e.jpg

As a disclaimer, I should really point out that I have contributed to both UW and CU foundations. It's not usually a conflict of interest.

Just relax and stop trying so hard. ****, I must admit, after doing this for a long time you might be the dumest**** of all the dumb****s we have ever countered. I say that with great admiration. Good job.

Well you haven't "countered " all of us. For all you know, Orr is our Einstein.

Just a quick question...

What is this "reputation" nonsense and why don't I have any, some of you have a lot, and Mik has negativity.

TIA

Just a quick question...

What is this "reputation" nonsense and why don't I have any, some of you have a lot, and Mik has negativity.

TIA
It's what you get when you are funny or give some value to the board. Unless you are talking about me. My rep is a mystery.

1. Troy Miles - He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has two years under his belt and he will do everything possible to win the game.

2. Offensive Line - They average a weight of 332 lbs across the line, they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Atoe, Brostek, Shelton, Dexter, Criste, Tanigawa, Ossai etc. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble.

3. Kwiatkowski - New Defensive Scheme and a new attitude. Every player has spoke out about the difference between Wilcox and Kwiatkowski, we will see a much improved defense on 11/2.

4. Speed, Speed, Speed - This is the fastest UW team has been in a long time. Deontae Cooper, Budha Baker, John Ross, Max Richmonnd, Troy Williams, Kasen Williams, Virta Vea etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that they haven't had in past seasons, speed.

5. Time of Possession - I think UW can dominate the time of possession stat. The more they can shorten the game and keep their defense off of the field, the better chance they have to win the game.

I think UW wins rather easily, say 34-17?

Wow. What an afternoon on AB! 19 pages and no one called this clown out on the puppies defense really starting to show up on SUNDAY, November 2???

What if it turns out that Dan Hawkins was the real brains in the Boise state success story?

Well, damn. Did we scare them away? I had this cool pic all ready to go, seems a shame to waste it.
Funny-Husky-Faces-1-290x280.png

edit: spoke too soon. Hi Mikabone.

Back