What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

5 Reasons why UW beat Colorado

I've always found UW to have a serious douchebag fan element. This happens every year we play them in football. They've been hiding during hoops season lately.

Had to skip to the end after a few pages. This CSU poser-troll (all of the UC references, come on) should be banned.

When people find this thread, they will find you, acting like a dumbass, getting demolished and making WU look bad. Good job!

I can't believe I had to explain the joke. Wait, I can.

Wait. I thought the joke was that we care so little about their thread title objective we were actually helping them achieve it, no?

Wait. I thought the joke was that we care so little about their thread title objective we were actually helping them achieve it, no?
That's the other joke. You had already explained that, I thought. Plus, it's inherent in the joke I explained. You are right though, no way that guy got that.

Had to skip to the end after a few pages. This CSU poser-troll (all of the UC references, come on) should be banned.

Cmon now. This display of abject stupidity is fun.

Plus gifs should slow them down.

y9pu7.gif

Cool. I actually like UW. They seem very similar to CU...good academic schools, historically good football programs and located in great cities. I always like Don James and his brand of football. That being said...I hope we kill the puppies :lol:

It was right around when he passed away last year. They were handing out "DJ" buttons and other memorabilia in Don James' honor.

All I get from this obsession is that AllBuffs remains infinitely more entertaining than anywhere else these posters would be allowed to hang out. We cool, brah.

1316019478_husky_with_sunglasses.gif

All I get from this obsession is that AllBuffs remains infinitely more entertaining than anywhere else these posters would be allowed to hang out. We cool, brah.

1316019478_husky_with_sunglasses.gif

Wrong. They're all gathered in the media room erupting in belly laughs as they drive this misnomer of a thread even higher on the Google search. They own us! Belly laughs!

Quoted to preserve.

Wow. That probably would have been a good one to get right.

Did I miss where we all threw down academic smack, or was it imagined on our guest's part?

Also, am I reading this correctly, they're 41 and we're 58? By the way, I can live with 58. I've never waved the flag of our stellar academic success.

Back