What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

8/25 Games

If I was handicapping the MWC East this year, I'd go:

1. Boise State
2. Wyoming
3. Utah State
4. CSU
5. Air Force
6. New Mexico

And since Wyoming gets both BSU and USU at home I think they've got a legit chance to win the division. That defense is the best in G5 and the offense will develop over the next month.

I'd put AFA over CSU after last night.......and your post in the RMS thread about their defense is a big reason why. You struggle defending the zone read you're going to struggle with the option IMO.

The other thing about Hawaii last night is that the team has 1 legit guy who might be able to play for CU on defense. That 1 guy was suspended for the game at linebacker. It's still amazing to me that it took until midway through the 3rd quarter until CSU figured out how to exploit that defense. Got to think that a big part of that was that Hawaii's defense was gassed at that point due to altitude and having little depth.

Back