What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

8/25 Games

no matter how this game ends up tonight I fully expect csu to be prepared to play Friday...more times than not they usually do

CSU has been out of position on just about every running play. A lot of over pursuit and trying to strip the ball rather than making the tackle. They do not look good.

That was the best rolling punt I've ever seen. No one could catch up and it went out inside the 5. Oh, and a penalty on the lambs.

no matter how this game ends up tonight I fully expect csu to be prepared to play Friday...more times than not they usually do

I have no doubt they'll come to play-This team we're watching isn't very good. They're getting carved up defensively, and they look really one dimensional offensively-they can run, but Carta-Samuels looks bad.

Yes, but it is entertaining to watch the Ewes get a reality check. Their fans truly believed this game was a tune-up before getting to spank us next week.
Ram nation has me..
tenor.gif

I have no doubt they'll come to play-This team we're watching isn't very good. They're getting carved up defensively, and they look really one dimensional offensively-they can run, but Carta-Samuels looks bad.
They’ll come fired up...but adrenaline doesn’t overcome a huge talent differential.

QB keeper for the Hawaii TD. 23-7 Rainbow Warriors with under 30 seconds left in the first half. This is just great.

Back