What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

8/25 Games

giphy.gif

This is no cause for celebration. A bad lambs team only dilutes the Buffs' non-conference schedule, and a win next week doesn't help much. A loss, God forbid, would be unimaginable and end the season before it even starts. Go Rams, just try to keep it close for God's sake.

Normally I’d say you’re right. But this is CSU we’re talking about here. I hate them, I hate playing them and I think they’re a joke compared to who CU is, has been and should be. But what really gets me is their fans...they’re some of the most annoying people I’ve ever interacted with. This game is their Super Bowl and they act like it every year and then they disappear. I find joy in their tears and suffering and wish them nothing but failure. I would stop short of saying I’d trade a playoff appearance for an 0-12 season from them, I’d settle for like 3-9 if that’s what it took. But yeah, I hope they lose all their games in lopsided fashion. I also wouldn’t be sad if we blew them out and they got a flat tire on the team bus on the way home and got stranded on I-25 while everyone drove by and pointed and laughed at them.

So, yeah. lol.

No. Given who the week 2 opponent is, no point in running up the score on the goats. We need to be healthy for Nebraska.

Running up the score early, gets the starters out, and thus allows our young guys to play, and it would be awesome to get the backup QB's some snaps to help sort ot QB2!!! I think we could run it up with our backups, but what I was saying is that Mac would choose not to because of his friendship with BOBO. Either way, want to win, want a solid score, want to rest, and want to celebrate.

Normally I’d say you’re right. But this is CSU we’re talking about here. I hate them, I hate playing them and I think they’re a joke compared to who CU is, has been and should be. But what really gets me is their fans...they’re some of the most annoying people I’ve ever interacted with. This game is their Super Bowl and they act like it every year and then they disappear. I find joy in their tears and suffering and wish them nothing but failure. I would stop short of saying I’d trade a playoff appearance for an 0-12 season from them, I’d settle for like 3-9 if that’s what it took. But yeah, I hope they lose all their games in lopsided fashion. I also wouldn’t be sad if we blew them out and they got a flat tire on the team bus on the way home and got stranded on I-25 while everyone drove by and pointed and laughed at them.

So, yeah. lol.

Hypothetical question... in your opinion, if forced to go 1-1 against CSU/NU would you rather beat CSU and lose to NU or beat NU in Lincoln and lose to CSU?

Wonder if we match up one CB against Williams or just let whoever's on his side take him.

Hypothetical question... in your opinion, if forced to go 1-1 against CSU/NU would you rather beat CSU and lose to NU or beat NU in Lincoln and lose to CSU?

But I guess if I had to choose I’d rather beat CSU and lose in Lincoln. There’s at least some pride losing on the road to a B1G wannabe.

Back