What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#8 Colorado Buffaloes v #9 Pitt Panthers - Round of 64 - Orlando, FL - GAME THREAD

did allbuffs send the team a bunch of hookers and blow. We look like we stayed up all partying.

Today is going to be a good day-Xavier Talton

Are they going to Disney World after the game?

they have 10 assists, we have 1
they have 0 turnovers, we have 7

All the stats are like that. I feel like I'm watching a car wreck on the gamecast I can pull up here at work. I can't avert my eyes.

Well I think we look awful and Pitt looks great, I think they're just the better team. And if you're looking at this game objectively instead of through CU blinders, it shouldn't come as such a shock that were not exactly in this game.

Well I think we look awful and Pitt looks great, I think they're just the better team. And if you're looking at this game objectively instead of through CU blinders, it shouldn't come as such a shock that were not exactly in this game.

I agree but this is pathetic.

I agree but this is pathetic.
Yeah no disputing it's worse than it should be, significantly worse actually, but you saw all the predictions here on how "Pitt has gotten lucky" or it was a "good matchup." I gave a CU a better shot than I should've and even picked them in my bracket this round, but that was more of a head over heart prediction.

Yeah no disputing it's worse than it should be, significantly worse actually, but you saw all the predictions here on how "Pitt has gotten lucky" or it was a "good matchup." I gave a CU a better shot than I should've and even picked them in my bracket this round, but that was more of a head over heart prediction.

I think you might have been looking too much at the homer fans. Most on AB were saying we would probably lose but keep it close. Turns out those people were wrong too.

Agreed. The severity of the beatdown may be unexpected, but the way our offense has looked since, oh, January, this comes as little surprise. We've been exposed, and the youth excuse is just that. Tad has serious work to do.

Back