What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#8 Colorado Buffaloes v #9 Pitt Panthers - Round of 64 - Orlando, FL - GAME THREAD

I've got the buffs over Arizona in the championship game in the office pool. So, of course, CU will beat Pitt. It is indisputable.

I've got the buffs over Arizona in the championship game in the office pool. So, of course, CU will beat Pitt. It is indisputable.

As long as you don't tell us that you're flying to Orlando for the game, it's all good. :lol:

As long as you don't tell us that you're flying to Orlando for the game, it's all good. :lol:

That hurts man. I'm going to have to go if the buffs somehow make the final four so we all better hope I'm not actually a jinx. Lol

Pittsburgh plays a lot of close games. Other then their beat down against Wake Forest, you'd have to go back to January 21st, to find a lopsided victory. Odds are CU is in this game late.

Pitt playing in the month of March is usually a good laugh. They **** up more peoples brackets than anyone else.

Okst. is a tough second round matchup. It will probably be a game closer than I like. But I believe if we can get past them, the sky is the limit. We will go as far as our offensive execution allows.

Az is my favorite to win it all. Hope I don't jinx you.

Why are we discussing Arizona in this thread? Is their inferiority complex that bad?

FWIW - CU will not be favored in this game, likely a 5/6 point underdog with a 30ish % chance to win. Vegas likes Pitt a lot, 15-20 team in vegas power rankings.

I plan on doing a game preview this week, will try to drop it on Tuesday.

That's what I figured. Having Ringo in the video say something along the lines of, other than CU "obviously" being favored in the first game, what does it have to do to create some magic...what a moron.

Back