What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

A really ****** preview of the Cal game

I like the pride and aggression!!!! Our lesbians are pretty hot and our ocean is the mighty Pacific (think PAC 12). Our football team(s) does/do not suck ass when it comes to playing Colorado. We have big mountains, skiing and gambling to boot. We also have way better weed. Always have and always will but I digress, win or loose...you can have my sis (just don't tell her you dislike bears):

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/natalia-paris-teddy-bear-sex-tape-77087

You said something about your sis and loose?

I forgot to mention that California also has a lot more californians. ****ed up my best taunt. :bang:

Please stay in Colorado! Please please please....

A cursory look under my avatar will tell you where I live (google it with your left hoof as I'm sure your right hoof is busy right now) and yes, I attended the best academic institution in the PAC 12. Yes, it is located in NorCal- a great place. Don't fret, you guys slid into 4th place academically when you got sick of Big 12 *ss whoopings on the field. Let's see where you land on the field Saturday. Since I'm sure you're not accustomed to visiting posters who can mix up intelligently along with a good dose of low brow sh*t, I post pix and gifs to further your understanding of the world outside the confines of Boulder (or whatever the f*ck City took you as a refugee). University of California at Berkeley or "Cal" to you newbies. Welcome to the PAC, Conference of Champions.

Exhibit A (sh*t I'm leaving for a weekend to come see Cal's Defense do a number on your O-Line Saturday)

n18060448433_2028758_7232710.jpg

Exhibit B (the place where all your grad students get seeds from...google Emerald Triangle or Humboldt before more jizz dribbles from your mouth on the subject of weed)

Industrialhemp.jpg

Lastly, I'm still trying to convince our MODs that you can hang posting on our Board. Stay tuned :rofl:

Late update: You are currently being checked SB. It shouldn't be long now....try again in the morning

Last edited:
http://www.buffzone.com/ci_18593333?source=most_viewed

Looks like the "rankings" have CU ahead on the bud argument. Sorry man, not something we typically go out of our way to brag about, but Cal just doesn't stack up in any of those "party" categories. You've got a small segment of your co-eds that are talent and can match up with the top Pac-12 schools, but you've got 80% of the female student body that got beaten with ugly stick. That's the difference brah, you're going to lose on numbers all day, just like you will in not being able to match the number of traveling fans. It's ok, we're well rehearsed on the Pac-12, we know you don't travel for ****. Christ, you're renovating your stadium to make it smaller. But you did get an unemployed Ashley Ambrose from us, so I'm sure you'll be winning championships in no time

The question is...wtf are you still doing up. I'm packing my travel bags for tomorrow but you??????

We certainly have more in common with Cal than say, Texas Tech, Okie State, KSU.... And they call themselves Ag schools?

Fine job Buffnik. You've found your calling.

A cursory look under my avatar will tell you where I live (google it with your left hoof as I'm sure your right hoof is busy right now) and yes, I attended the best academic institution in the PAC 12. [/I]

you went to Stanford?

I like the pride and aggression!!!! Our lesbians are pretty hot and our ocean is the mighty Pacific (think PAC 12). Our football team(s) does/do not suck ass when it comes to playing Colorado. We have big mountains, skiing and gambling to boot. We also have way better weed. Always have and always will but I digress, win or loose...you can have my sis (just don't tell her you dislike bears):

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/natalia-paris-teddy-bear-sex-tape-77087

You dim sum wine guzzling hippies of Berkeley are a trip.

Burrito munching beer swilling hippies of Boulder are so very happy we don't share a mass transit system with Oakland.

That fact alone makes it easy to determine which fan base is superior.

Back